spacer.png

Edited by réveuse

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

not u making a thread of what i posted in the other thread :dies:

You didn't make that poster so...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Did i say i did? Maybe @Devin needs to drag your ass again about addressing others

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, Smarticle said:

Did i say i did? Maybe @Devin needs to drag your ass again about addressing others

Tagging others to drag an user... The lowest is what?

He only drags when someone calls him gay though so he probably won't be fuming as much this time

• Haha 2

Just now, Bonicap said:

I don't know half the people in that picture

The blonde one on the middle left is Taylor Swift, you might know her song Anti-Hero.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

tbh i looked for the vmas thread but the results were something else, i didnt see your post either :chick1: 

• Like 1

Just now, Kayseri Mantisi said:

He only drags when someone calls him gay though so he probably won't be fuming as much this time

He lashed u well and accurately, no one addressed u in this thread either :bird:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

He lashed u well and accurately, no one addressed u in this thread either :bird:

Lol which lashing? Last time he tried he was getting ratio'd on HQ. Are there any others you would like to tag?

Lol which lashing? Last time he tried he was getting ratio'd on HQ. Are there any others you would like to tag?

Not him lashing u multiple times and u forgetting which one :bird:im good i usually don't bother other users when im not being addressed :bird:

9 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Not him lashing u multiple times and u forgetting which one :bird:im good i usually don't bother other users when im not being addressed :bird:

Well i'm not keeping lists of unsuccessful lashes too unlike you so it's pretty natural to forget :rip: I do remember the Discord threats and him wishing death upon me when that earthquake happened though those were unforgettable for sure.

You're like a cockroach tbh. Always derailing the convo and trying to stir the pot in the most annoying way possible and never going away. Not even fun to mess with.

Someone posted a picture and you implied you posted that first in an another thread and I said you didn't make the poster itself, that's it. That was enough for you to tag other users for help. :toofunny3:

Don't reply to this message.

• Haha 3

Always derailing the convo and trying to stir the pot in the most annoying way possible and never going away. Not even fun to mess with.

You're the one who started quoting me with something I didn't even claim to do :bird: i hope you find peace with that anger of yours

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

The blonde one on the middle left is Taylor Swift, you might know her song Anti-Hero.

Oh, I see. I thought she was WIllow Smith

27 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

2 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

You're the one who started quoting me with something I didn't even claim to do :bird: i hope you find peace with that anger of yours

30 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

28 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

25 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

24 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

22 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

18 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

14 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

5 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Well i'm not keeping lists of unsuccessful lashes too unlike you so it's pretty natural to forget :rip: I do remember the Discord threats and him wishing death upon me when that earthquake happened though those were unforgettable for sure.

You're like a cockroach tbh. Always derailing the convo and trying to stir the pot in the most annoying way possible and never going away. Not even fun to mess with.

Someone posted a picture and you implied you posted that first in an another thread and I said you didn't make the poster itself, that's it. That was enough for you to tag other users for help. :toofunny3:

Don't reply to this message.

I'm more interested in this war tbh :mandown: 

• Haha 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.