SZA - 'LANA'

kyliefever2002

2 hours ago, stochastic said:

Nobody better piss ha off before then 

I still cackle at people dragging the mixing of Good Days and her saying "This is the LAST thing you're getting from me" :deadbanana4:

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• 50thStateofMind

• luizinho

• Cesar

I want boy from Detroit but without Lizzo :WAP:

I really didn't expect her to actually drop this after how long SOS took. Let's goooo Lana :jonny:

Can someone explain if it's an evermore or The Fame Monster situation though? Do we know? 

11 hours ago, ToraeGilt said:

Hope it drops Dec 8

Tate, Nicki and SZA... we will be fed

8mvDFno.thumb.gif.80bce18244410dc1090c99

What’s the meaning behind the title? I’m assuming it has nothing to do with Lana Del Rey (yet that’s all I can think of).

5 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

What’s the meaning behind the title? I’m assuming it has nothing to do with Lana Del Rey (yet that’s all I can think of).

Her name is Solana :smile:

• Thanks 3

Hope this doesn't include PSA, Joni, Nigthbird or Hit Different so she can include them later in a SOS: Complete Edition that would chart for the next 20 years. :gaycat1:

• Like 1

hope guard down is on this that song deserves to be released this era

• Like 1

On 11/25/2023 at 4:13 AM, Klein said:

Can someone explain if it's an evermore or The Fame Monster situation though? Do we know? 

It’s going to be added to the SOS Album as “SOS / LANA”. She said it’s going to be like Lil Uzi Vert’s “LUV vs The World 2” where the LANA additions will be labeled separately ie Track 1 (after Forgiveless)

• Thanks 4

45 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

@Alex snatching my album thread :deadbanana4:

ddd the way I didn't even mean to :deadbanana2: we're just too on top of things ! :heart2:

On 11/25/2023 at 4:16 AM, Cottonmouth said:

Please give us the solo version of Joni :angelo:

I've been playing that SoundCloud clip for too long. She better give us a FULL version 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

It’s going to be added to the SOS Album as “SOS / LANA”. She said it’s going to be like Lil Uzi Vert’s “LUV vs The World 2” where the LANA additions will be labeled separately ie Track 1 (after Forgiveless)

That’s perfect :duca: