Current #1 artist Zach Bryan goes to jail + mugshot UPDATE: Video of arrest released

Talento

On 9/8/2023 at 12:04 PM, Bussea said:

i can tell some of you haven’t met a man in real life because you can literally go outside and see 4 that look exactly like him coming out of a porta potty. The extreme thirst over literally nothing :rip: get a grip. STAND UP!

Why would I stand up when I can kneel down? 

r39GPqN.gif

• Haha 2

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chemist

• BLΔCKP!NK

• KillingYourCareer

• Raspberries

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/9/2023 at 5:04 AM, apasionata said:

Of course I can find 4 dudes looking like him in the mall and that's exactly what makes him so special. He himself got that extra appeal and charisma oozing from that mugshot alone that'll always make sufficient for me to associate such type of face with his outlook whenever I see some random dudes of the sort on the street.

Only heard about him today but he's really handsome and him being regular redneck-type of balding male only makes him more appealing to me than some men thrown around these boards because he has 'flaws and all' and isn't the picture perfect kinda male I wouldn't even dare approaching.

He gives me that good-kisser-next-door vibe 🥺💗

This. Yall can have your Manu Rios or whatever I'll stick to my neighbor hottie men :jonny5:after Sam Hunt I'm moving to apply for my stan card for this king!

• Thanks 1

I get he got upset with the officer and maybe he shouldn't have said what he did, but in a way he never rly said anything to truly insult the officer. Also good for him for apologizing for his mistake.

i can tell some of you haven’t met a man in real life because you can literally go outside and see 4 that look exactly like him coming out of a porta potty. The extreme thirst over literally nothing :rip: get a grip. STAND UP!

I just choked on my Pepsi but true. The girlz don't have high standards around here... all he has to do is look like he's from Kansas and looks like he chews dip and showers once a month... it's quite sad and tragic.

• Like 1

Post of the year

6tdBjtY.gif

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

He lied to police about an investigation. 

What are you talking about? He tried to interfere with the cop writing up his security guard for a speeding violation.

I mean, he's cute. These country artists are all a mess though :rip:

6tdBjtY.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.