Big Brother UK (2023) | Ratings smash: Most watched season since 2010

The Slayer

Not surprised at Kerry not understanding how a progressive tax system works.

Chanelle clearly doesn't understand what a backhanded compliment is but that's not bad for entertainment.

I'm liking Yinrun, Trish, Zak and Jordan the most at the moment.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• KFC

• Cottonmouth

• Jack!

Kerry is such a cow, I pray to God she leaves this week

I've seen her being compared to Gemma Collins, what an insult to Gemma

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I want Kerry to stay one more week. I think she will really grate on the Houseguests and she will take a lot of drama with her

Hallie is becoming so annoying. All she does is moan and throw fake tantrums, no wonder she is close with Kerry.

Olivia is also very selfish not even offering to sleep outside. 

2 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Hallie is becoming so annoying. All she does is moan and throw fake tantrums, no wonder she is close with Kerry.

Yeah she needs to stop with the moaning

I was really rooting for her to go far, especially due to the rise in transphobia in the country but she needs to chill.

2 hours ago, The Slayer said:

I hate Kerry.

Also get rid of Paul, Tom and Olivia.

The next eviction definitely needs to be Kerry, she’s unbearable.

I would’ve rather Farida stayed than her. 
-

Queen Yinrun to win. :jonny5: 

Hopefully Trish goes far too as I love their friendship. Jordan is hilarious but I can’t get on board with a Tory winning in this climate. 

• Like 1

Nominations will take place tomorrow, airing Wednesday. 

Back to 2 nominations each!

Glad about the 2 nominations coming back and them being earlier in the week! I respect ITV trying to put their own spin on things to make it their own, but fans of the show want the fundamentals so I'm glad they changed. I wonder if they'll keep the exit interview to Late and Live or if they'll include it on the main eviction show. I know it irked people but I personally didn't mind it. You're on the same channel anyway and it all felt very blended. Just switch off after the interview and you're good.

3 hours ago, The Slayer said:

I totally agree, especially about Hallie. It just feels like she thought in previous seasons that this type of behaviour was considered entertaining and is trying to replicate it but it's over the top and not believable to me.

• Thanks 1

yeah Kerry is such an actress its really grating on me. I love Hallie but she was also serving actress this episode too. Nikki her impact :clap3: cannot believe tory Kerry actually thinks she is replicating her iconic behaviour when she's just out there embarrassing herself, pls get her out.

also, screaming at this, bring her back :rip:

https://twitter.com/harrisonjbrock/status/1714012556942029038

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, The Slayer said:

OMG I am so happy it is doing well

• Like 1

Why do I feel like the evil kerry will avoid being up for this eviction this week :rip: I'm here for it though if it means one of the more boring housemates goes instead 

I think Zak's boredom in the house might catch up to him at some point but even if he's nominated this week I can't see him leaving.

22 minutes ago, Bey said:

Can someone suggest an alternative to itvx the streaming app is AWFUL

I PMed you!

I'm confused by the Kerry thing, did she say it in last nights show? I'm reading in some articles that she said it mid-task since it was to do with her mattress being hidden but I don't understand why ITV didn't address it if it's something she said days ago? Unless it's gonna be in tonights show.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.