Big Brother UK (2023) | Ratings smash: Most watched season since 2010

The Slayer

It was pretty good. I really liked AJ and Will as presenters and I think there's a genuinely passionate team behind the show this time. I'd say the casting has been decent, the only drawback being that a few have already been exposed as having big profiles online, having previously been on TV, or being professional models. It's probably to be expected that these types of people apply to be on a reality show, but the production company seemed to be pushing the message that it would be regular people.

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• KFC

• Cottonmouth

• Jack!

Not Kerry saying to Hallie "how much are we talking, for you to have a fanny?" :deadbanana4: or did I mishear? :rip:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Theshigo Washidu said:

Not Kerry saying to Hallie "how much are we talking, for you to have a fanny?" :deadbanana4: or did I mishear? :rip:

Yep she definitely did :deadbanana2:

It was nice to hear Hallie talk about it though. I'm rooting for her. 

Olivia trying to be entertaining is a mess and a half though :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Theshigo Washidu said:

I screamed, she is giving Gemma Collins vibes :deadbanana2:

It's so amazing to have this show back, i'm loving it.

This could potentially be such a feisty season :jonny6:

I'm really liking Jordan too tbh.

ITV is really cracking down on VPN usage because I can't even access the website without a popup :weeps:

Olivia’s carrying the show

I really do like everyone on this cast so far. My faves right now are Yinrun & Noky

Jordan has a great sense of humour for this show. Olivia and the salmon was somehow very entertaining too.

This was a great episode, just seeing people in their natural element without playing up to the cameras too much really drives home what makes the show so fascinating

Loving Trish's vibe, and her and Henry already being the unlikely duo of the season is hilarious :ahh:

Farida debuting a new face this episode took me tf out :deadbanana4:

I imagine a week or two from now Olivia and Jenkin are going to be insufferable

Jordan can lowkey get it tbh

Wow another great episode!

Matty and Zak have grown on me. It was nice to see straight men make Matty comfortable with them as he was not used to having straight male friends.

• Like 1

My ranking of the housemates now everyone seems to be settling in

Spoiler

1) Yinrun, maybe too early to say but I think a BB legend in the making? She is ******* HILARIOUS. Everything she says or does makes me screech

2) Hallie, so precious :heart: I love how mature she is, gorgeous girl, really amazing representation. Would love to see her let loose and be a little messy! 

3) Farida, drunk aunty vibes constantly. Her messiness is giving classic BB

4) Olivia, stupid, obnoxious loud mouth, she's going to be an amazing villain, hope she sticks around for a long time to ruffle feathers!

5) Matty, going to be honest he's only this high because I want to **** him :rip: he's an ok housemate, I love his quirky energy and he single-handedly saved the cocktail party from being unwatchable

6) Jordan, what a hoot :rip: this posh boy character he has is incredible and I love how dedicated he is to it 

7) Trish, she's fine, I love the motherly vibes I get from her but other than that there's not much to her. I feel like she'll skate through the evictions just by being friendly :skull:

8) Kerry, not sure about this one. She's kinda giving GC lite but I worry she may be being a little fake. Will have to watch her! 

9) Chanelle, a walking Hunsnet Instagram post, I want to go to a bottomless brunch with her so bad :smitten:

10) Jenkin, had the makings of a great villain on launch night but has just been moping around since then. I feel bad for him and I hope when he gets his clothes back he starts giving the catty gay drama he teased at the start 

11) Tom, lovely chap but a little boring and honestly seems kinda slow  loved his chat with Matty about perms but after that the personality kinda disappeared. 

12) Henry, kinda wild how he only seems to come alive when he's alone with Jordan, any other time he might as well be a piece of furniture :deadbanana:

13) Noki, seems like a lovely girl but she's exactly the PLT sponsorship girl I wanted to NOT see. Thankfully she's getting 0 camera time

14) Zak, just like Noki clearly he auditioned for Love Island and they just shoved him into BB :rip:

15/16) Dylan and Paul, they literally have no personality outside of being lads. what little camera time they have is literally like watching paint dry 

this is off to such a good start i have loved every episode so far 

Okay, Farida getting evicted first for sure. I wonder if it is a Vote to Evict or Save.

My only issue so far has been the BB voice when he tries to come across as familiar with the houseguests. It just feels forced to me.

2 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

Okay, Farida getting evicted first for sure. I wonder if it is a Vote to Evict or Save.

She better not be, she's great and such a breath of fresh air

Unfortunately I can see it happening though we are not willing that into existence

Not me reading here about Dylan and wondering who that is :dies:

I think Yinrun is probably my fave - she's so wholesome.

5 hours ago, Mordecai said:

She better not be, she's great and such a breath of fresh air

Unfortunately I can see it happening though we are not willing that into existence

That's why i need to know if it's VTS or VTE... either way, i don't see her having too much of a shot depending on who she is up against.

She's a great housemate, but she is def grating on everyone and going up first. Salmongate and her questions to Hallie happening on back to back days :deadbanana2:

11 hours ago, Clandestine said:

My only issue so far has been the BB voice when he tries to come across as familiar with the houseguests. It just feels forced to me.

The new BB voice is giving theme park worker "scream if you want to go louder!" energy.

8 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

That's why i need to know if it's VTS or VTE... either way, i don't see her having too much of a shot depending on who she is up against.

She's a great housemate, but she is def grating on everyone and going up first. Salmongate and her questions to Hallie happening on back to back days :deadbanana2:

Am I the only who thinks that Farida didn't mean any harm towards Hallie with her comments? Maybe she could've worded them better, but it wasn't an attempt at being offensive.

• Thanks 1

Honestly this is a pretty likeable cast.

Farida clocking Kerry's stirring ways. Hope Farida keeps her foot on her wheels.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.