• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• chosensparkles

• Almodusa

• Kylie Jenner

Assuming it won’t be released prior, we’ll get the song 1 day before Joanne’s 7th anniversary 

Edited by Almodusa

This better mean her next album has rock influences, it’s been a dream of mine forever

a psychedelic rock album from gaga with 60s/70s aesthetics would be such a dream :jonny:

Edited by Bussea
  • Like 1

AMAZING!!! :heart2:

her performance of Gimme Shelter with them was beyondddd iconic and they sounded so great together!! also i listened to the lead single today and it’s a banger :clap3: v excite world

From what I’ve heard it is going to put smiles on a lot of faces, their best and most cohesive album since their 70s glory days, embracing rock, blues, disco, country and an epic showstopping almost spiritual conclusion, Sweet Sound of Heaven, featuring Lady Gaga going toe to toe with Jagger. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/artists/rolling-stones-angry-review-hackney-diamonds-sydney-sweeney/

We ******* WON :jonny5:

• Like 1

Yasss a true legend and Rolling Stones will not miss 

On 9/7/2023 at 9:03 PM, Marry Illusion Glory said:

OH THIS SOUNDS EFFING FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxDYMopsdDk/

Looks like this will be given a single treatment... :celestial5:

95Vyy7g.jpg

It would make sense if they release it as the lead/second single

They wouldn't waste an opportunity, I mean, it's a Gaga feature! We are PERCHED :superman:

5 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

It would make sense if they release it as the lead/second single

They already released the lead (Angry) last week so this must be the second pre-release single planned.

Imagine if we get a video with Gaga, the Stones and Stevie all together :jonny: a DREAM. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

They already released the lead (Angry) last week so this must be the second pre-release single planned.

Imagine if we get a video with Gaga, the Stones and Stevie all together :jonny: a DREAM. 

UNIVERSE WE'VE WAITED PATIENTLY FOR THIS, MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR US :superman:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, truthteller said:

i'm not quite sure about the current quality of the legendary band tho

I feel like these legacy act bands have put out far worse though. The album might have a couple gems.

It’s followed by “Sweet Sounds of Heaven,” a gospel-charged song about music as salvation, stoked by Stevie Wonder on keyboards. “Let us sing, let us shout/Let us all stand up proud/Let the old still believe that they’re young,” Jagger and an exuberant Lady Gaga sing, pushing each other to one peak and then, after a pause, restarting the groove as a studio jam that reaches even higher — an ecstatic climax to the album.

The Rolling Stones Start Up Again | NYT, Sep 14

This is going to be SO GOOD :loki: :jonny5:

• Like 1

Wonder played traditional piano, Fender Rhodes, and Moog bass on “Heaven.” The band transposed his bass line into a rousing horn section à la Sticky Fingers’ “I Got the Blues.”

“It just was so moving to be in the studio with Stevie,” Wood says. “Watching Stevie play his array of keyboards: a little bit of synthesizer, a little bit of Moog here, and a bit of clavinet there, and a grand piano here, and the lovely moods that he invoked. It was lots of great inspiration in the whole band.”

“To get Stevie to play it with all those gospel chords, it makes it come alive and takes it to another level,” Jagger says. “And you feel, ‘Oh, wow.'”

Lady Gaga was recording in the same studio at the time and asked Jagger if she could stop by to say hello. “She just walked in, in front of me, and she just curled up in a ball in front of me on the floor,” Jagger recalls of the “Sweet Sounds” session. “And then someone gave her a mic, and she started singing oohs and ahs.” 

It was off-the-cuff, but he liked it. “She was sitting there on the floor just digging it and singing along,” Wood says, “and Mick said, ‘Well, come on in. Stand up. Let’s make a thing of this then. Let’s do it properly.'” They did another session to tighten it up, singing while facing each other. “It just showed me how versatile she is,” Wonder says. “It was great to hear her sing [with] sort of a soulful feeling.”

How the Rolling Stones Finally Got It Together and Made a Great New Album | Rolling Stone, Sep 14

Imagine being praised by THE Stevie Wonder for your versatility and vocals :clap3:  

Everything about the song so far sounds amazing, I'm so excited to hear this in all its glory omg :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:
Wonder played traditional piano, Fender Rhodes, and Moog bass on “Heaven.” The band transposed his bass line into a rousing horn section à la Sticky Fingers’ “I Got the Blues.”

“It just was so moving to be in the studio with Stevie,” Wood says. “Watching Stevie play his array of keyboards: a little bit of synthesizer, a little bit of Moog here, and a bit of clavinet there, and a grand piano here, and the lovely moods that he invoked. It was lots of great inspiration in the whole band.”

“To get Stevie to play it with all those gospel chords, it makes it come alive and takes it to another level,” Jagger says. “And you feel, ‘Oh, wow.'”

Lady Gaga was recording in the same studio at the time and asked Jagger if she could stop by to say hello. “She just walked in, in front of me, and she just curled up in a ball in front of me on the floor,” Jagger recalls of the “Sweet Sounds” session. “And then someone gave her a mic, and she started singing oohs and ahs.” 

It was off-the-cuff, but he liked it. “She was sitting there on the floor just digging it and singing along,” Wood says, “and Mick said, ‘Well, come on in. Stand up. Let’s make a thing of this then. Let’s do it properly.'” They did another session to tighten it up, singing while facing each other. “It just showed me how versatile she is,” Wonder says. “It was great to hear her sing [with] sort of a soulful feeling.”

How the Rolling Stones Finally Got It Together and Made a Great New Album | Rolling Stone, Sep 14

Imagine being praised by THE Stevie Wonder for your versatility and vocals :clap3:  

Everything about the song so far sounds amazing, I'm so excited to hear this in all its glory omg :jonny5:

THE Stevie Wonder praising her IKTR!!!!! :jonny5:

This should be threaded, I know a lot of ppl will be scared :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.