predict GUTS debut numbers

Jjang

1st week sales  

152 members have voted

1. 1. prediction?

This poll is closed to new votes

I think G4U really propelled Sour in an unexpected way.  We do not yet have a song like that from this era so I expect something in the 200 range.  

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeepEnd

• Kyoto

• Jjang

• Sabrina Carpenter

less than 300k with like 12 vinyl variants and various signed stuff is sad :gaycat6:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

It will not sell 200k let's be serious here. I love Olivia but this is a setup

Not really. GUTS has already sold 90k pure copies in the US. Olivia’s streaming numbers would need to tank for her to not reach 200k. 

Do people not realize that she has physicals ready this time while for SOUR she did not?  Streams will be way down compared to SOUR because she is lacking hits, but she is going to sell way more physical copies.  I'm predicting 250K. 

2 hours ago, Sabrina Carpenter said:

less than 300k with like 12 vinyl variants and various signed stuff is sad :gaycat6:

12?! :deadbanana4:

She wants to be Taylor so bad. 

She seems pretty huge at the moment so might be she'll do 300-400k but i can't see anything more than that

1 hour ago, BuzzCharts said:

Do people not realize that she has physicals ready this time while for SOUR she did not?  Streams will be way down compared to SOUR because she is lacking hits, but she is going to sell way more physical copies.  I'm predicting 250K. 

sour was just missing vinyls first week no? She did 70k something pure so with vinyl estimates maybe we can gauge her first week just subtract some streams since she doesn't have a g4u that had ridiculous streams and made the album even bigger. She's probs doing 275-300k. 

I actually really feel she'll do 300k, she has a bigger fanbase now 

1 hour ago, DeepEnd said:

12?! :deadbanana4:

She wants to be Taylor so bad. 

even Taylor didn’t have that many :rip:

33 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

238,001 :heart2:

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

I think she can do north of +300k if they go hard during release week with a single and good word of mouth and press along with the hype and FOMO after SOUR. Her two singles held super well during their first week on US Spotify and Vampire is still lingering in the US top 10, so if the tracks are consistent throughout the week she will have great streaming numbers too 

Edited by liquiddiamonds

285k - 315k depends on how she milk the one-sided Taylor beef :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.