• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• Walk_Away21

• Liafen

• Onyxmage

she did the right thing by believing in her career and the impact it would have and investing money on herself. congrats miley :clap3:

but shame on RCA, a big era like bangerz and they did that with her. like what? :gaycat6:

queen ! Hope she has an eras tour someday and recreates a portion of it

• Like 3

but when will this end? i feel like it has been 1 month from a daily video of miley talking about her career with the same background and look 

release it in full this is BORING since the song came out 

"if u don't care don't click on the thread" i care and i follow her and i don't want to unfollow the legend. it's just boring. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

8 minutes ago, Selegend said:

but when will this end? i feel like it has been 1 month from a daily video of miley talking about her career with the same background and look 

"if u don't care don't click on the thread" i care and i follow her and i don't want to unfollow the legend. it's just boring. 

I think it got to her that people were calling her lazy for not going on tour for flowers era. This is her way of explaining why she isn’t going in tour and explaining what she went through for her career and label issues all these years. She trying to make her fanbase and the gp  understand her situation. 

• Like 1

wtf

imagine grossing almost 65M, which is HUGE for a Disney artist and not making any profit. That's really ****** up. :biblio:

No wonder she doesn't care about touring anymore. That must've been exhausting and for what? 

i dont believe this.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

imagine grossing almost 65M, which is HUGE for a Disney artist and not making any profit. That's really ****** up. :biblio:

She says it's because she invested so much into the tour so the sales only broke even in the end. Not that she wasn't paid.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i dont believe this.

Me too.

10 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i dont believe this.

me neither. the stage wasn't anything extraordinary. hard to see how they did not make a profit. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

29 minutes ago, Selegend said:

this 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Now Miley, be serious. Nobody's falling for that **** :rip:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Selegend said:

She posted like 50 clips on tiktok and they keep appearing on my FYP :rip: Smart promo. 

17 minutes ago, Liafen said:

me neither. the stage wasn't anything extraordinary. hard to see how they did not make a profit. 

The tour made profit but she didn't. But she is probably exagerating a bit. 

54 minutes ago, Selegend said:

she did the right thing by believing in her career and the impact it would have and investing money on herself. congrats miley :clap3:

but shame on RCA, a big era like bangerz and they did that with her. like what? :gaycat6:

This is disgusting! The Bangerz tour was TOO iconic for this to happen @Sexyzinger. She did have a TON of set pieces though it was wild! Take me back.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Girl she had her giant face with tongue slide, huge cutouts of her features, dancers, car and money cannons, a flying hot dog, and more.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, rzal said:

The tour made profit but she didn't. But she is probably exagerating a bit. 

Quite possibly.

4 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Girl she had her giant face with tongue slide, huge cutouts of her features, dancers, car and money cannons, a flying hot dog, and more.

Her giant face was a screen basically with a cheap slide. The hotdog looked like a basic inflatable float. I've seen better looking stage cars in high school productions. I love her to death but the production design and staging was probably one of the cheapest to be pulled off by a main pop girl at her supposed peak. 

29 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Quite possibly.

Her giant face was a screen basically with a cheap slide. The hotdog looked like a basic inflatable float. I've seen better looking stage cars in high school productions. I love her to death but the production design and staging was probably one of the cheapest to be pulled off by a main pop girl at her supposed peak. 

I hope you know most of the cost of props doesn’t go into buying/making them, but into transporting them city to city

More/big props = more loss on transportation. I don’t think she’s lying 

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.