• Stepfon

• theweekend

• Diet Pepsi

• punisher

QueenofCopyPaste
1 minute ago, Saint James said:

wrong.

Last minute decisions can happen

I feel like these type of collabs rarely live up to the original but I'll still tune in

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

It samples this classiqué?

Seems that way.

would be dope if they pulled a triple entendre so that it is radio friendly as well.

15 minutes ago, dabunique said:

F5OOptxWAAAv0xQ?format=jpg&name=large

This looks so good!! I'm perched :duca: 

So is no Solo Cardi song

Hate the cover it looks like a fan made cover

2nd parts always gets a lot of hype & end up doing less... WAP did very well lets see how this does

1 minute ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I hope this is a massive hit for them both but wap was just soooooo big

What WAP was missing was radio friendly and pop.

WAP was urban and scandalous 

I wonder if this will be fun and cheeky pun intended and radio friendly.

the raunchiness of WAP took away from its longevity but if they do this In a very fun and sexy way then I think they can pull a new energetic so that’s it not a crazy in love/deja vu situation

1 minute ago, Motivation93 said:

Do we know why this was pushed ? Wasn’t she coming with a solo song? Excited nonetheless

VMA

both cardi and Meg were doing rehearsals this week

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Electric Youth said:

yeah, the cover is not IT. The clown wise wigs ruined a bit for me. Like....

theweekend

Still excited tho :duca:

Cardis wig doesn’t look as bad though. megs wig definitely gives off vibes. It’s fine but Cardi pulled off her wig a bit better.

Friday can’t come soon enough :WAP:

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

-In general, sequels to big songs/albums rarely "live up" to the first. While this is /not/ a sequel to WAP, it is their second collab, and when you do another one after such a massive song your new song will undoubtedly start off in the shadow of the previous song...

-The cover. What is going on :deadbanana4: they're giving me the clowns from that one Bojack Horseman episode :deadbanana4:

With that said, I am excited for how this will sound, and I am VERY excited for Megan to return. I am actually happier about this project because I love how Cardi supports Megan (& the girls in general), and I hope the (hopefully) positive reception to this brings miss Stallion back and gives her some much-needed confidence after the whole Tory debacle.

Ddd at Cat Woman also dropping soon, and Nicki announcing her cover. The girls really can't live without each other jhsdgfjhsd

• Like 1

I'm always excited for new songs and verses from the girls but... Cardi literally said no more features and shaded Nicki for releasing team up records just for her to turn around and do both in one breath 🤦🏽‍♂️

Also, I can't believe after all she's been through Meg chose a titty song as her comeback.

QueenofCopyPaste
1 minute ago, NEUTRON said:

I'm always excited for new songs and verses from the girls but... Cardi literally said no more features and shaded Nicki for releasing team up records just for her to turn around and do both in one breath 🤦🏽‍♂️

Also, I can't believe after all she's been through Meg chose a titty song as her comeback.

This is more Cardi's rollout

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.