• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• Assassin

• punisher

• Harajuku Barbie

That’s amazing numbers for Nicki, considering the song is nowhere to be found on TTH and it is a mid tempo ballad.

sis really needs to release a vid though and send it to radio

Some female rappers haven’t seen Top 100 on Spotify US for a while 

• Haha 1

It's telling when people have to pull the excuses and deflection tactics out showing displeasure. One even jumped completely out the window in vulgarity.
Wow bethenney wow.

That said, the numbers are expected (for a few reasons). I don't see how anyone expected better or worse for that matter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Doja Cat has a song doing 7m global and still can't debut a song with good streams

Tiktok is only thing saving her at this point lol. She is lucky she got PTTR this era :deadbanana4:

Please attention and ptt debuted with over 3M streams. This song was just rushed promo wise 

She always does bad numbers since the beginning of her career if it’s not full of features or a pop bop lol.

Edited by TeemoR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Harajuku Barbie said:

Not a Perdue Chicken fan getting brave in here after your fav sucked a BBC for some relevancy :bibliahh:

HAHAHAHHA CLOCK HER

1 hour ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Last Time I saw u #13 in the US & Barbie World #14. 2 songs in the top 20. Some girls are struggling to reach the top 100.  :clap3:

YES!!!

54 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Ngl…I’m a Nicki fan and didn’t even know about it until late yesterday.

Didn’t seem the have the same level of hype.  

I just assumed the thread on here was yet another collab/feature. 

No, she just didn’t advertise it properly. Posting IG stories only isn’t enough. 

1 hour ago, corotinho said:

Suddenly Selena and Miley debuts are looking really good :gaycat:

Selena hasn’t released new music in years so this comment makes zero sense. Nicki has released several songs in March 2023, so it’s not like this is a big comeback track. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Doja Cat has a song doing 7m global and still can't debut a song with good streams

Tiktok is only thing saving her at this point lol. She is lucky she got PTTR this era :deadbanana4:

Doja isn’t an artist that debuts high. Did you not see how long it took Streets to become a hit and it’s arguably one of the best if not the best song on Hot Pink? Streets first started to get traction when she released the VEVO performances a whole year later. She didn’t really blow up till Say So and that was after two albums and an EP was released. Amala is hardly known besides Juicy and Tia Tamera (Justice for Candy :'(). Idk why people expect Doja to debut high. She never does, but always finishes strong.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sombre said:

Nicki has a song out?  :skull:

Same on excuse to pretend you didnt even know nicki has a song out to prove its not promoted :rip:

She been teasing this song everywhere for 3 weeks now. 

Time to find another excuse or a big feature or new sidekick. 

Anyways Doja on top as always :gaycat:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pink Whitney said:

all the TikTok payola & sampling Sweater Weather but still no top 50 debut :bibliahh:

and camped in doja's thread saying she would debut with horrible numbers :ghostface: the way it backfired FAST

Edited by theweekend

1 minute ago, Dojas Attantion said:

Same on excuse to pretend you didnt even know nicki has a song out to prove its not promoted :rip:

She been teasing this song everywhere for 3 weeks now. 

Time to find another excuse or a big feature or new sidekick. 

Anyways Doja on top as always :gaycat:

Uhm, I'm a legit obsessed Nicki hater, what are you even on? :deadbanana2:

15 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

Doja isn’t an artist that debuts high. Did you not see how long it took Streets to become a hit and it’s arguably one of the best if not the best song on Hot Pink? Streets first started to get traction when she released the VEVO performances a whole year later. She didn’t really blow up till Say So and that was after two albums and an EP was released. Amala is hardly known besides Juicy and Tia Tamera (Justice for Candy :'(). Idk why people expect Doja to debut high. She never does, but always finishes strong.

:clap3: Her only top 10 debuts are KMM and 69 as far I know and we all know her grower hits are huge 

Candy despite peaked at 100? Is multi-platinum it’s the biggest track on amala :clap3:

25 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

HAHAHAHHA CLOCK HER

YES!!!

No, she just didn’t advertise it properly. Posting IG stories only isn’t enough. 

Selena hasn’t released new music in years so this comment makes zero sense. Nicki has released several songs in March 2023, so it’s not like this is a big comeback track. 

Selena has a song at the top5 of Billboard Hot100, and My Mind & Me came out in November. It's not like her fans are not being fed for years.

Doja should’ve waited until next week at the earliest or 9/15 to drop another single. Demons had no chance with PTTR still yet to peak. Even NTK wasn’t released until KMM had 2 months of run to breathe. 

• Like 1

Literally no playlisting on Spotify and debuting top 15 :clap3:

Crazy to see some stans getting brave with their faves struggling to debut top 100 :ahh: 

• Like 2

If any other MAIN girl debuted with these numbers for their lead single the Barbz would be dragging them for filth

Terrible numbers for both of them

but Nicki's new song being lower than SUPER SHY, that was released 1month+ ago :ahh: Nicki's racist fans here LOST

• Like 2

demons release was a massive tank, it’s giving promo single and PTTR is a smash so no one cares if that one underperforms 

Nicki, this is her soft ballad lead before the iconic bop, we’ve seen it before

no gimmicks= no success :sorry: 

she’s probably RUSHING to turn Pink Friday 2 into a joint album with Ice Spice to stop the humiliation 

Edited by Pink Whitney
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Doja still has the #1 global song with PTTR (I am choosing to ignore army and their streaming farms).

• Thumbs Down 1

Sometimes it feels like Nicki has power and other times it feels like she's a SoundCloud rapper.:chick2:

1 hour ago, Rabbit said:

If any other MAIN girl debuted with these numbers for their lead single the Barbz would be dragging them for filth

I don’t think any MPG would have the horrible playlisting and their lead single not being sent to radio like her current situation 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.