You saw completely saw through the fountain bait 💀💀

And I thought you would have voted me out after insanity leakgate

28 minutes ago, gardendreams said:

You saw completely saw through the fountain bait 💀💀

i know it's a bait but u didnt listen to my essays lmao

anyways im still proud lmao

3 hours ago, stupidjock said:

But my alliance said Khalyan could never be slasher?

never talked to her  lmao

i was talking only to michl and insanity from our og camp, lil hero and i planned to vote for fais but our votes weren't enough i guess

The way I suspected them from the start

6p69bh.gif?ex=65376a55&is=6524f555&hm=89

Well played slashers :nicole2:

I knew it. 

4 hours ago, gardendreams said:

It's the last day at camp and that means... the camp dance!!

Me and my bestie, @worldwide angel are getting ready together to look snatch. I was going to wear this cute little red dress and I was excited to go to the dance with Yvess. He's so cute. WW angel and I are doing makeup until I saw their phone glow up with a text from Yvess. Yvessand WW Angel were planning on going to his cabin and (dot dot dot). He knew I had a crush on him the entire summer!!!!!!!!

Well, if I couldn't have Yvess, no one could.

We went to the lake to take some selfies and I stabbed him. Luckily the blood matches my dress. 

Little red dress > little black dress

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

i'll take my l when it comes to gardendreams but half of the players being quiet until the merge was trifling 

• Like 2

@Canon can attest that I voted for Fais and Fountain multiple times (I even clocked Fountain to @Dessybased on gameplay). The fact that I was right. :rip:

Thanks for running the game, Canon! It was nice to do something different! :heart:

1 hour ago, worldwide angel said:

i'll take my l when it comes to gardendreams but half of the players being quiet until the merge was trifling 

The fact that the moment people started talking after the merge it made those people direct targets and got killed when a lot were campers.  :deadbanana2:

• Like 3

Well evil won and no one is surprised, I'm neither surprised by any of the slashers we just should have targeted them better instead of their louder gaslit friends!

tnx for hosting @Canon:celestial3:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Yvess said:

never talked to her  lmao

i was talking only to michl and insanity from our og camp, lil hero and i planned to vote for fais but our votes weren't enough i guess

I dont mean you 

If you guys "knew it" or "suspected them", you could have said it earlier, just saying.

Also who came up with the "save Insanity" plan? They really delivered 

our camp ruled the game before the merge as we had a very strong group with good roles and even with pokitaurus-gate it looked good enough to make us comfortable. The worst thing is how after the merge we got pretty much all the slashers from other camp because campers decided they just wanna party and drink puccino instead of playing the game. I lost my confidence after the resurrection because slashers were clearly playing good game from that point while we were crazy lost without any tea from other camp and I decided to not listen to my insinct and let alliance chose who to vote for even tho I felt from the start that McNulty and Insanity might not be the bad guys. I blame other camp for our loss. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, McNulty said:

If you guys "knew it" or "suspected them", you could have said it earlier, just saying.

i think i have the same thoughts with Stupidjock, it's quite tiring to start the thread convo esp a lot easily gets mad when we speculated for the first time so i didnt bother anymore after merge. All my goal is to just ensure we resurrect stupidjock and protect Lacy up to merge since we think we already pretty much enjoyed our slayage in the slasha ho phase xoxo

12 hours ago, gardendreams said:

i want to be sus on you or anyone but im quite tired already of the game being so secretive in pms so im just glad i went with my gut and started the Kill Dessy plan xoxo

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

our camp ruled the game before the merge as we had a very strong group with good roles and even with pokitaurus-gate it looked good enough to make us comfortable. The worst thing is how after the merge we got pretty much all the slashers from other camp because campers decided they just wanna party and drink puccino instead of playing the game. I lost my confidence after the resurrection because slashers were clearly playing good game from that point while we were crazy lost without any tea from other camp and I decided to not listen to my insinct and let alliance chose who to vote for even tho I felt from the start that McNulty and Insanity might not be the bad guys. I blame other camp for our loss. 

VERY THIS!

btw, did i also die or my SCL bond with fountain saved me? Did I actually got converted to be the muse of the slashas? I need my juicy flavor text @Canon

Anyways, I want to just say that this game got me to be closer to my bbs @lacy and @stupidjock! Also got to be introduced to nice atrlers such as @worldwide angel despite the rough shadefest at start, @HungryByTheBuffet @wehavetostan @Duanielipa @mchl

Also enjoyed and pitied my lil bro @Insanity for being so confused in the game, atleast I didn't push for your final death and I was campaigning hard for them to not kill u xoxo.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Anyways, I want to just say that this game got me to be closer to my bbs @lacy and @stupidjock! Also got to be introduced to nice atrlers such as @worldwide angel despite the rough shadefest at start, @HungryByTheBuffet @wehavetostan @Duanielipa @mchl

Also enjoyed and pitied my lil bro @Insanity for being so confused in the game, atleast I didn't push for your final death and I was campaigning hard for them to not kill u xoxo.

Yes the game brought us all together and also exposed some hoes as fake ******* !

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

Yes the game brought us all together and also exposed some hoes as fake ******* !

anna ou!!!!!

9 hours ago, khalyan said:

I’d say @gardendreams was the MVP of the slashers, especially the last half of the game. :clap3: 

The Ultimate .gif Database

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.