Zara Larsson & David Guetta - "On My Love"

kyliefever2002

59 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Cut Bebe some slack

Bebe wasn't the one that stuck out for me....

I get that early 10s dance & crunchy electro-pop are coming back but......not this dated 2012 Guetta/Zedd/Deadmau5 sound. It just sounds like a demo from her debut album. I'm dreading the drop.

Zara is mad talented but she needs a good A&R and creative director bc the quality control & cohesion (both sonically an visually) is just not there.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatyouwant_

• calvinharrisfan

• Nefertiti0

• lovemeland

The part sung in the snippet doesn't fit her voice tbh, it's like she's trying too hard

It made me think about Poster Girl and the way it's her best song and fit her like a glove :jonnycat: I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTERER THAN BRINGING YOU ROUND like no one else could eat it like THAT

She needs to stop with the cheesy pop songs!! We want more Aint My fault, love me land, Cant tame her!! Get it together girl.

Another bop from Zara :jonny6:

5 minutes ago, popstyle said:

She needs to stop with the cheesy pop songs!! We want more Aint My fault, love me land, Cant tame her!! Get it together girl.

Ain't My Fault was such a reset when you think about it... :jonny2: 

the previous 2 singles were 10/10 for me, this one sounds generic

she will never get her **** together I fear

2 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

ddd the way she had me fooled with can't tame her but here we are again... :coffee:

This... I thought that single showed growth & quality , but then she came with EOT and now this.:rip:

I LOVE and stan Zara but she desperately needs a new A&R. This sounds more dated than the So Good album :deadbanana4:

I'm fine with her generic bops but CTH is literally an overdone BL rehash that even she did before (with Last Summer), EOT was good but sounds like it belongs to the 2020-21 disco trend, On My Love sounds like a So Good outtake from 2016 :bibliahh: can she just release a generic song that's more... current? 

• Like 1

Btw can she just call MNEK again so he can give her some FLO scraps?

The sexual, sultry electro-R&B vibes from them would fit her like a glove

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

• Like 2

We can never win omfg... everything was going so well with CTH doing decent in Europe and now we are back again with a massive bomb of a second single, an extremely long roll out and this mid ass sounding song :toofunny2: 

Praying this is the David Guerra collab and not her next single. Would be here for this building her Spotify numbers as a feature but not as the single leading up to album drop.

Edited by MississippiZara

11 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

one of these things is not like the others! :redface:

more like two of these things are not like the other,if we're honest:coffee2:

9 hours ago, popstyle said:

Yeah it's time to bring some edge back. But... would take this sound over the likes of Talk About Love any day :rip:

• Haha 1

This sounds already better than most songs right now :cm:

Where is the album we need the damn album

they clearly want a hit to push the album.

we should just enjoy this EDM bop, I'm sure it'll be great :jonny5:

5 hours ago, MississippiZara said:

Praying this is the David Guerra collab and not her next single. Would be here for this building her Spotify numbers as a feature but not as the single leading up to album drop.

https://zaralarsson.lnk.to/onmylove_presave is on Sony Music website, if it was Guetta song it would be under Warner Music

16 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Ain't My Fault was such a reset when you think about it... :jonny2: 

It really was, still goes off at gay clubs and the video remains her best. She was really serving MPG quality.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.