bigger cultural reset: iphone or chatGPT?

Asscatchem

83 members have voted

1. 1. 1

• 📱
    • 💬

Iphone as of now. chatgtp hasn't  done anything yet 

Samsung Galaxy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

the iphone but tbh i can't go to starbucks here without seeing more than half of the students on their laptop with a chatgpt tab opened

it's too early to estimate chat gpt's impact, but i think in the long term chat gpt will change the world in so many ways. a lot of job fields that have a lot of writing or planning will be gone to AI. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Iphone as of now. chatgtp hasn't  done anything yet 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Century said:

ATRL outsold both. 

Kwangya paved the way :giraffe:

• Haha 2

iPhone hands down. 

chatGPT appears to be the Normani of tech for now. She has potential but hasn’t really done anything to reset the culture. Does the GP even know what a chatGPT is?

spacer.png

• Haha 1

In the realm of transformative influences, ChatGPT's impact as a cultural reset stands even more pronounced than the groundbreaking status of the iPhone.

One reason for this heightened cultural reset is that ChatGPT has redefined the way we interact with technology and information, transcending the boundaries of traditional communication, whereas the iPhone, while revolutionary, primarily revolutionized the accessibility and functionalities of personal devices.

• Haha 2

Just now, HASHTAGPOW said:

In the realm of transformative influences, ChatGPT's impact as a cultural reset stands even more pronounced than the groundbreaking status of the iPhone.

One reason for this heightened cultural reset is that ChatGPT has redefined the way we interact with technology and information, transcending the boundaries of traditional communication, whereas the iPhone, while revolutionary, primarily revolutionized the accessibility and functionalities of personal devices.

did chatGPT write this?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

did chatGPT write this?

Exactly :clap3:

2 minutes ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Found Miss GPT’s dupe!!

9yDw8j3.gif

• Haha 4

ChatGPT lowkey blows. Ask it anything and it will give you a very VERY generic answer and will never decisively say anything.

This can't be serious. In what world is it not iPhone? ChatGPT is a nice novelty that's cool to use every so often, but I don't think it's truly revolutionary, at least not yet. Right now, it feels a bit more like a glorified Google search. The iPhone's impact cannot be overstated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

iPhone addressing the industry plant in the room 

I had to turn down my headphones before I listened to this cause I already knew 

1 hour ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

I love how they 

1. Called the iPhone revolutionary like that’s not a revolution 

2. Acted as if “revolutionized the accessibility and functionalities of personal devices” wasn’t the very thing that puts it about the other option 

1 hour ago, Century said:

ATRL outsold both. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, SoldierofLove said:

iPhone hands down. 

chatGPT appears to be the Normani of tech for now. She has potential but hasn’t really done anything to reset the culture. Does the GP even know what a chatGPT is?

spacer.png

no shade really but how old are you? quickly :toofunny3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

People in here calling ChatGPT “not revolutionary” or “it didn’t do anything” :deadbanana4:  

Edited by romas_ld
  • Like 2

Just now, romas_ld said:

People in here calling ChatGPT “not revolutionary” :deadbanana4:  

ChatGPT is creating nasty stories incuding me and my crushes, so I vote for Queen AI.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.