Which is the better album: B'Day, Beyonce or 4?

DR0GO

Which is the better album: B'Day, Beyonce or 4?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better album: B'Day, Beyonce or 4?

• B'Day
    • Beyonce
  2. 2. Which is YOUR FAVORITE album: B'Day, Beyonce or 4?

• B'Day
    • Beyonce

Self Title out of those 3. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DR0GO

• mons†er

• Jai

• smoore95GAGA

Top Posters In This Topic

smoore95GAGA
10 hours ago, Galaxy said:

I never understood the distinction between better album and favorite album. If it's my favorite album then it's also the better album for me

I’ll give you an example. Folklore is better than Reputation, but I prefer Reputation :cm:

OT: 4>BEYONCÉ>B’Day

smoore95GAGA

Everyone here saying ST are basic, not a joke just a fact :cm:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Veckatimest said:

B'day deserves no slander though, it was the first era where she struck that impossible balance between engaging in opulence and genuinely letting that be a liberatory path and means of control as opposed to yet another vague reinforcement of materialism, a trap that so many popstars of the same era fell into. I feel that it defined her career to come and her public image arguably more than any other era even if it didn't have nearly the same thematic heft as Renny, Lemonade, or ST. That is to say, it did what DIL and IASF couldn't lol

All. Of. This. :clap3:

I'm LIVING for the B'Day praise here.

This album was treated so bad for too many years among her fandom, so I'm glad some ears got finally cleaned :lakitu:

This album has a special place in my music lover heart, it's quintessential Beyoncé as a whole woman and artist :heart:

BUT ST is a magnum opus,a groundbreaking masterpiece, the visuals being the chef kiss that elevates it at the top of her discography, the moment she transitioned from the Popstar to the UNDENIABLE ICON :worship:

4 has many highs but also many lows so it pales in comparison with the 2 others....

ST > 4 > B’Day

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2023 at 6:31 PM, Mystic Boy said:

I'm LIVING for the B'Day praise here.

This album was treated so bad for too many years among her fandom, so I'm glad some ears got finally cleaned :lakitu:

This album has a special place in my music lover heart, it's quintessential Beyoncé as a whole woman and artist :heart:

BUT ST is a magnum opus,a groundbreaking masterpiece, the visuals being the chef kiss that elevates it at the top of her discography, the moment she transitioned from the Popstar to the UNDENIABLE ICON :worship:

4 has many highs but also many lows so it pales in comparison with the 2 others....

:clap3::jonny:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.