If you had to choose between: no showering for a month or no internet for a month?

Galaxy

?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• No showering
    • No internet

no showers :rip:

I've literally had experience visited a village (its located in thevalley) with no internet connection for 1 month, and it was one of the best life experience I ever had 

Ill choose to be smelly 

I sometimes go through major depression episodes when I won't be able to do anything for a week however a month is a long time :gaycat7: I can do a week but not a month. But I need my internet to game, stream etc + i wouldn't leave the house if im dirty.

• Like 1

If I can bathe then no showering but if I can't wash at all then no Internet. 

Well it says no showers but I can still take bubble baths right lol 

so no showers 

I can't stand to go more than a day without showering, and I'm not used to being dirty—so definitely no internet.

No internet for a month would help me on studying and it would make internet more fun after I get access to it a month later. 

you can always wash yourself with a bucket of water from the kitchen sink or whatever, work smart 

No internet would be so good for me and I’m not a smelly slob, I can’t go without a shower for more than two days

The terminally online girls are lying :thing:

I tried being with no internet for a few days and literally everything I use is somehow connected to it, a nightmare.

No shower it is

Theexorcisgirl.thumb.webp.b6cdc1f32c80c0

Edited by Illuminati

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.