• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Ger

• Tekken_Guy

• brianc33710

Taylor ought to do a stunt between now and Thurs for Cruel Summer. 

Fast cars might take it. I think the Oliver song is going to continue to decrease now that the hype is down.

I'm seeing Fast Car vs Cruel Summer depending on discounts/remixes or other stunts.

In an ideal world, Fast car gets it then Cruel Summer then the DOja song.

I don't think Drake is releasing as soon as we assumed.

Miley low-key stomping on Selena :deadbanana4:

If we've learned something about this is that Columbia records doesn't play around when it comes to brand-new "lead" singles. First Flowers, now this. 

taylor would have the #1 on lock if she released the video this week. At this rate Doja might end up getting it this week or the next one (if Drake doesnt release)

C’mon “Fast Car”! I think this week is the last it can reach #1! Next week Nicki is probably releasing her brand new single and It could be between her & Doja or even Drake if he releases…

Just now, Squall said:

Best scenario would be CS getting it this week and Doja next week

What about Fast Car?

Fast Car better hit #1, and then Taylor drop CS remix this friday to close this year summer with her summer song :coffee2:

Oh wow, Zach and Kacey :eek:

4 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

do they have inside numbers on actual sales or just guessing / in the old days we would have had the Kworb pop bars that would give us this info. 

Kacey potentially getting a #1 after the huge letdown that was star-crossed :dies: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

do they have inside numbers on actual sales or just guessing / in the old days we would have had the Kworb pop bars that would give us this info. 

I think they somehow has some inside information, because they manage to predict sales quite well.

OMG Kacey could get a #1?  :jonny6:

She could be the 4th female country artist ever to get a Hot 100 #1 after Dolly, Carrie and Taylor and the second one to do it with a real country song since Dolly :jonny5:

if Taylor really doesnt want to do anything with CS, i hope Kacey would do something about that duet... then we can have Doja :WAP:

Just now, Green said:

Zach and Kacey are now predicted to be #1  :jonny5:

To think one small trick by #2-#6 could shake up the whole order :skull: this week will be exciting

I give up on taylor

my bet is on doja

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.