Which 2011 pop girl album aged the worst?

Galaxy

?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Born This Way
    • Femme Fatale
    • Talk That Talk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Boy

• Darkseid

• BrokenMachine

• Sylpher

Top Posters In This Topic

4 aged the second the snippets came out 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Britney’s FF sounds extremely dated & bad especially next to Bey’s 4 & Riri Talk that Talk. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Definitely not 4. I'd go with Femme Fatale.

4 and born this way were the only ones good  (you can't age bad if you were already mid :chick1:)

between bey and gaga i don't know 4 maybe has the more classical sound but born this way it's still good even if more specifical of an era... so i don't know who aged worst... i would say born this way but it's still a good album. 

anyways i'm voting for Britney :rofl:

Femme Fatale, it’s still fabulous for a throwback, but just a major product of its time and not personable enough to stay afloat the other albums of its time.

4 aged the best followed by BTW and TTT which are roughly tied IMO. :heart:

Born This Way and Femme Fatale, Rihanna’s is just meh and 4 is a timeless classic. 

4 because it was the least successful out of these albums!

• Thumbs Down 2

Fatte Femele for sure

HOWEVER it's got some magical moments such as the first three singles, How I Roll, Inside Out, and He About to Lose Me!

Talk That Titty has a few dated tracks as well such as We All Want Love and Farewell, and it also has my least favorite Rih single on it (We Found Love... I know, controversial opinion but I've never liked it) but then again it has some amazing moments such as You da One, Where Bin You Have, and Watch n Learn. still inferior to Loud and Unapologetic though!

Born Like That and 4 have a few tracks I skip as well (respectively, the title track and I Was Here) but those two albums have easily aged the best out of all of the above

• Thumbs Down 1

4 aged the best, Femme Fatale is pretty atrocious now tbh but there are some gems!

Edited by Blue Monday

TTT is dated and bad all around, FF is dated but fun, 4 and BTW sounds timeless. So TTT

• Thanks 2

Talk That Talk (bar like 2 songs) holds up perfectly today :foxaylove3:

• Thanks 1

Which aged worst to best:

Talk That Talk

Femme Fatale

Born This Way

Nearly mirrors quality from worst to best - I'd swap BTW and 4.

FF sounds very of that time. 

Aged worst to best:

Born This Way

Talk That Talk

Femme Fatale

Born This Way was DOA, 1st single sounds like some male artist I don't listen to, second is Redone at his WORST EVER, not to mention tasteless and downright OFFENSIVE trash like "Americano" and Highway Unicorn. Imagine thinking flaming garbage barges like Scheiße and Bad Kids aren't just a TAD bit dated over 12 years later. The Fame + Monster are timeless, or at least mostly. This album was an ultimate cringefest of cheesiness. 

• Like 1

Femme Fatale, it sounds like Kesha's Animal and everything else that was around then. 

I feel like Femme Fatale is the only correct answer out of these. Then either TTT or BTW. 

Femme Fatale is right there, I don't know why you say other albums :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.