Has Rudy Giuliani had the biggest fall from Grace in American history?

Bears01

Has Rudy Giuliani had the biggest fall from Grace in American history   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Has he?

• Yes, easily
    • No, there’s other contenders

https://twitter.com/emperoreaganite/status/1694453269488095255?s=46&t=F2Kqdy7aScoPGAKFHNr8dQ

https://Twitter.com/yashar/status/1694462805741809838?s=46&t=F2Kqdy7aScoPGAKFHNr8dQ

He went from an absolutely heroic and uniting figure on the aftermath of one of, if not the biggest tragedies in American history, to…….a deranged psychopath who’s now being charged for betraying the country. 

Is he the biggest fall from Grace in the countries history, or does someone else take the cake? 

In the world of politics I'd definitely easily put him in the top 5... at least in modern times. I feel like Trump fatigue is why people aren't obsessing over this the way they would've 4 or 5 years ago but this is huge and doesn't happen often to someone who worked at the highest levels of government.

3 minutes ago, playboi said:

katy perry had it worse..

Lol if this wasn’t a joke it was a massive stretchy reach :ahh:

Rudy I think got crazy with age or power. It’s impossible for a prosecutor of his calibre not to understand what they did wrong. It’s so embarrassing how he continues with the silly lies. 

The way he absolutely went toe to toe with the mafia was impressive. Shame how much corruption can damage a person. 

• Like 1

Giuliani was not even that great. It was 9/11 that made him popular. There is a lot of issues with his seat as mayor. And the things he did would not fly today. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

He was always a slimy reactionary populist to me, so I'll just say he might be top 5 falls in politics in modern history in the eyes of the average mid-Westerner. 

• Like 2

He's certainly had one of the biggest falls from grace in recent memory, yes. He did it to himself.

There been worse but he's top 5

16 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

In politics definitely. In music, film, culinary, I would list others. 

:skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.