• reymiu

• Frozen99

1 hour ago, hétérosexuelle said:

JT: it’s like Promiscuous and Say It Right mix of energy 

Nelly: You think?

Oh she is not a fan :ahh: 

Nelly all:

:-*

I'm hyped for this but after mind your business failure I'm worried (mind your business is a bop anyways)

Edited by BlueBlue

22 minutes ago, BlueBlue said:

I'm hyped for this but after mind your business failure I'm worried (mind your business is a bop anyways)

MYB is terrible.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2023 at 4:53 AM, s1974181 said:

its called Keep Going Up

and its 2:55

(its cute as a JT collab and will be welll received i imagine but she has much better songs coming later imo)

Nice! Does she have any more solo bops with Timbaland?

it sounded absolutely awesome! ...

... then i heard justin's voice...

tumblr_npf4k6b1ek1qcoubue1.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

She talked about the song in this brief clip

Apparently the full interview with Billboard is coming out soon - hopefully, it will contain some real tea on her album

13 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

His, JT's or Nelly's? I do hope that their is another solo Nelly and Timba? 

He didn’t really specify, so probably he was talking about his onw

I would be more excited about this if JT was out of the picture

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Justins speaking voice in that video....interesting...he sounds like those white boys on tiktok who try and sound more african american to seem cooler.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

The holy trinity is back! 

7 hours ago, AnonnonA said:

Nice! Does she have any more solo bops with Timbaland?

She denied it weeks ago, but maybe they did work on some tracks right after finishing the collab.

During TSI/The Ride promo she never got to do interviews for big publications like Vogue, Billboard etc so this is really nice for us her 5 remaining stans :alexz:

Edited by Dark Miracles
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

During TSI/The Ride promo she never got to do interviews for big publications like Vogue, Billboard etc so this is really nice for us her 5 remaining stans :alexz:

btw is she for sure with a major again? I feel like I havent seen it confirmed anywhere yet? :huh:

Edited by okgo

QueenofCopyPaste

:siptea:

Spoiler

ZERO similiarities with "Promiscuous" at all and even less with "Say It Right"

It sounds exactly like what we could expect from a JT and Timbaland song. Classic, very synthetic as everything created by both - moreso sounds straight from FSLS

The last 30 seconds is more melodic....Overall, there's something there COULD have that, they could've explored more for the collab

59 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

:siptea:

Reveal hidden contents

ZERO similiarities with "Promiscuous" at all and even less with "Say It Right"

It sounds exactly like what we could expect from a JT and Timbaland song. Classic, very synthetic as everything created by both - moreso sounds straight from FSLS

The last 30 seconds is more melodic....Overall, there's something there COULD have that, they could've explored more for the collab

Is Nelly’s voice featured prominently? That’s all I’m asking for (well that, and for it to have some success)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, okgo said:

btw is she for sure with a major again? I feel like I havent seen it confirmed anywhere yet? :huh:

She hasn't talked about it so far, we probably won't know for sure until she releases a solo single as Eat Your Man was released on Dom Dolla's label and this collab is on Def Jam

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GRMusic said:

She denied it weeks ago, but maybe they did work on some tracks right after finishing the collab.

It would be very smart of them to work on an original song together again asap

4 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

She definitely still has a fanbase for sure. She just needs to put herself out there asap

4 hours ago, okgo said:

As far as we know still independent with no management 

11 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

She hasn't talked about it so far, we probably won't know for sure until she releases a solo single as Eat Your Man was released on Dom Dolla's label and this collab is on Def Jam

It'd be in her best interest to do the following 

Have a dual single release one to cater the English/Global market and the other for international purposes but I'm gonna need her to film music videos and serve to people can have real time NF2023 Loose 2.0 experience 

A Spanish song either her collaboration with Bomba Estereo or Corazón for Spain/Latin American Markets

For her gloval release any of these options should suffice

• "Showstopper" which is suppose to be Promiscuous 2.0

• the Carly Rae Jepsen coded pop bangers she has

• Stay Up which is bilingual banger if she wants to conquer multiple markets at once

For festivals 

• SG Lewis should release their collaboration as his single featuring her to get her back out there in the dance circuits as Eat Your Man was her reintroduction. 

• the Banx and Ranx produced bop

20 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

:huh: @s1974181 do you happen to know anything about her label situation pls? :chick1:

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

As far as we know still independent with no management 

Pls, stop misinforming. She reunited with Chris Smith (her manager from the very beginning till the Ride) like a year (or 2) ago.

On 8/24/2023 at 10:38 PM, hétérosexuelle said:

Nelly: You think?

Oh she is not a fan :ahh: 

screaming :bibliahh:, but she's really giving this energy:

Nelly:
roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.21d5dc99adcdf9096ed774

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.