Top Posters In This Topic

• okgo

• Dark Miracles

• reymiu

• Frozen99

He said a mix of Promiscuus and Say It Right?? :jonny5:

That sounds too good to be true

• Thanks 4

Ugh, Justin better add to the track since he's on it. I just wish it was featureless.

If this actually ends up sounding like or comparable to Promiscuous and Say It Right

7oa1qp1nvm571.jpg

Edited by slimfem
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, naughty said:

Teaser:

Yeah this sounds like an incoming banner. Hopefully they film a video

Is Shock Value Vol. 3 finally coming? I need Keri Hilson to get her ass back in the studio with them :jonny5:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

Is Shock Value Vol. 3 finally coming? I need Keri Hilson to get her ass back in the studio with them :jonny5:

In one of his IG stories from yesterday (it should still be available), Timbaland said that the new album is coming out in November 

• ATRL Moderator

The snippet sounds so good :jonny:

This is about to be song of the year for real :jonny:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

The Way I Are is the true classic from the Shock Value alberms... :jonny5:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Braz said:

The Way I Are is the true classic from the Shock Value alberms... :jonny5:

+ Scream also :jonny5: I'm surprised GITM is getting all the attention, it always felt more mid to me compared to the other singles.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nostalgic said:

+ Scream also :jonny5: I'm surprised GITM is getting all the attention, it always felt more mid to me compared to the other singles.

MID? The instrumental is unreal

7 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

It's cause JT and Nelly are names but Give It to Me was a quick lil single while The Way I Are and Apologize were events.

5 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

MID? The instrumental is unreal

4 minutes ago, Braz said:

It's cause JT and Nelly are names but Give It to Me was a quick lil single while The Way I Are and Apologize were events.

I would agree that the instrumental is perfection, everything else just felt phoned in. It's probably because the song came and went so fast and then got overshadowed by the other 2 that were bombastic :celestial5:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark Miracles said:

He said a mix of Promiscuus and Say It Right?? :jonny5:

That sounds too good to be true

My expectations are HIGH now :deadbanana: this better deliver 

Snippet was underwhelming. 

I'm shaking :jonny6:

gotta be honest tho, they could've been more creative than ''I keep going up''. I'll keep my expectations high tho!

46 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

We are long overdue for that. He needs to gather greats like Madonna, Beyonce, Rihanna, Jonas Brothers, Chris Brown, Paramore, Jojo, Missy Elliott, Shakira, Christina Aguilera, JLo, Gwen Stefani, Kesha, Kylie Minogue and Ciara 

From the new generation of artist I'd love to hear what he'd cook up with the likes of Lana Del Rey, Tinashe, Selena Gomez, Shawn Mendes, Raye, Mabel, Khalid, Madison Beer, Doja Cat, Nicki Minaj, Anitta, Faouzia, The Weeknd, Rosalia, Ariana Grande, Tove Lo, Kali Uchis, Becky G, Zara Larsson, Iggy Azalea, Dua Lipa, Bebe Rexha and Rita Ora

1 hour ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

In one of his IG stories from yesterday (it should still be available), Timbaland said that the new album is coming out in November 

His, JT's or Nelly's? I do hope that their is another solo Nelly and Timba? 

46 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

Morning After Dark with Nelly is fantastic as well. I remember when they used it on Gossip Girl what a trip

• Like 1

Hope it sounds like Glow or Showtime by Nelly Furtado

wwwfpujke.gif

• Like 1

I'm 90% sure this is gonna suck, but praying for the slight chance it's decent.

23 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

We are long overdue for that. He needs to gather greats like Madonna, Beyonce, Rihanna, Jonas Brothers, Chris Brown, Paramore, Jojo, Missy Elliott, Shakira, Christina Aguilera, JLo, Gwen Stefani, Kesha, Kylie Minogue and Ciara 

From the new generation of artist I'd love to hear what he'd cook up with the likes of Lana Del Rey, Tinashe, Selena Gomez, Shawn Mendes, Raye, Mabel, Khalid, Madison Beer, Doja Cat, Nicki Minaj, Anitta, Faouzia, The Weeknd, Rosalia, Ariana Grande, Tove Lo, Kali Uchis, Becky G, Zara Larsson, Iggy Azalea, Dua Lipa, Bebe Rexha and Rita Ora

:deadbanana2:

Anybody else?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, naughty said:

Teaser:

JT: it’s like Promiscuous and Say It Right mix of energy 

Nelly: You think?

Oh she is not a fan :ahh: 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.