• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• okgo

• Dark Miracles

• reymiu

• Frozen99

This is a big fat letdown. They used to rule the world. Now they can't even make a decent song.

On 8/23/2023 at 5:45 PM, ~Start The Music said:

I’m excited but expectations are low. Whenever anybody tries to remake something of the past it usually never works.

Oop!

It’s just ok, but “how ya been young lady, does the feeling still drive you crazy” gave me a nostalgia punch and I thought we were here to feast. 

I don’t like it that much. I do like Nelly’s voice on this beat during her verse. she didn’t bad just didn’t fit this beat. 

This could’ve just been a jt and Timbaland song imo. I HATE the bridge ending. It drags the song down

wait this is SO GOOD :wanda: I love the dark, vibey synths… I was not expecting that with the descriptions y’all have been giving lol

yes, I agree, it could’ve had a punchier chorus, but the beautiful verses and pre-choruses make up for it!! this already feels like a hit to me

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ~Start The Music said:

Oop!

People seem to be upset they precisely didn't do that/didn't just recreate Give It to Me tho :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, Starkboy said:

By reading some of you all's posts you'd think this is like the worst song ever 

I've just seen it at #19 on NMF, damn that's tragic lol 

and then you see what some of these people are praising in other threads and its like..

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471ce

Edited by okgo

Nelly's prechoruses are SO good omfg :jonny4: her vocals sound just like they did in the Folklore and Loose eras :heart2:

• Like 3

I really like this lil bop omg :deadbanana4: and I literally tried not to. very easy and boppy

• Like 1

I have been playing this a lot.  :WAP:

• Like 1

A cute lil throwback song, but nothing more. I expect WAY more from Nelly's comeback. She needs to focus

iTunes:

#1 Germany (+8)
#2 Canada (+25)
#4 Belgium (+65)
#12 Mexico (+31)
#15 Austria (+126)
#20 Brazil (+35)
#23 France (-4)
#30 Italy (+6)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A bit underwhelmed by the chorus at first but it was the only part it didnt click and now it did.

A bop is a bop, Nelly devoured ofc 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.