• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• okgo

• Dark Miracles

• reymiu

• Frozen99

I'm not feeling this. There's no Promiscuous or Say It Right in this at all and it just sounds like a cute album tracj 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

:katie2:Justin sounds great. The outro has way too much reverb but it’s a chill vibey song overall. 8/10

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

the verses are great and nelly sounds phenomenal in particular 

overall it’s giving b side tho because the chorus is so weak and doesn’t take the song anywhere. i expected the instrumental to be more memorable too but it’s just timbaland in the most basic and watered down way. imagine if he came with something as punchy as the way i are or promiscuous. 

I mean, I can totally see this as a bonus track on Loose in 2007, it definitely has that vibe. Emphasis on bonus track. :intoit:

Nelly managing to sound so wistful on a banger. I don't know how she does it :heart:

TBH the single cover is really making me think this will be on the new Trolls movie soundtrack?

Nelly sounds exactly like back in the day, in the 2010s her voice was way more nasal

fatties yall gotta work out to this song, it's crazy. 

2 hours ago, rp662 said:

Well, Promiscuous/Say It Right sweeties, i’m so sorry. :emofish:

I definitely hear a nod to one particular production element of Promiscuous on this one (the fuzzy synthesizer in the verses) and JT is going for a Say It Right type outro, but yeah he just said that for the hype :rip: these songs are a little tough to live up to lmao

They say they keep going up but the song itself literally goes nowhere :deadbanana2: what a disappointment. Was really hyped about this. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Was hoping for a revisit of Give It To Me, was expecting a rehash of Say It Right, but honestly was not prepared for this. Shocked at Timbo going the atmospheric, low-key route. The synth/vocal sample hook mixed with his traditional production would have elevated this so much.

This is so bad , it wouldn't make the Loose cut 

• Thumbs Down 1

I really like it

I was pleasantly surprised they didn’t just recreate 2007. Should hit harder though yeah 

Yeah, this is ok. Don't hate it but don't love it. Nelly sounds great, as usual.

I do like it and think it's a grower. 

I think most people were expecting a funky banger and instead we got something a bit deeper/chilled with a decent timbaland standard beat. 

Lackluster track. My expectations were pretty low but I was at least hoping for something cute. It's sad to say that it's clear these 3 don't even remotely have it anymore, and it's even more evident here they're together. 

The Weeknd imitated this sound with Madonna in Popular, and if his best imitation sounds more Timbaland/Timberlake/Furtado than Timbaland/Timberlake/Furtado themselves there's clearly something not working anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.