• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• okgo

• Dark Miracles

• reymiu

• Frozen99

We finally get to hear the song tomorrow y'all ...  Nelly's comeback is here !!!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, okgo said:

It's out in some places? youtube link

Yeah in Oceania. So out in every country at midnight

• Like 1

On first listen, this is really nice :jamming: I like the vibe, it does feel quite old-school Timbaland. I thought it would be weaker, so I'm very happy with this!

I like everything about it besides the ''I keep going, i keep going, i keep going up'' chorus which feels a bit flat
Dont  really see this being a hit tho sadly, needed to hit harder

It's really nice and smooth, feels like a grower too

I think it could be a hit if its shoved down ppls throats like a current major artist release (but I doubt it'll have that kind of exposure)

hmmm... i want to like this, i wish there was less JT, also it is hard to figure out what they are actually saying

Omg this is a cute banger :katie2: it truly has the classic Timbaland feel and the signature JT harmonies :allears:

Incredible :jonny5: It's so fresh and feel good. Despite being less than 3 mins, it doesn't feel short either.

8 hours and 45 minutes until this drops in Europe

The chorus is terrible and this sounds like 3 songs in one, literally who greenlit this :rip:

The piano chords are pretty but they don't make sense with the boppy drums? What was the vision :rip: the pre chorus is pretty and Nelly sounds awesome, so if that part ever comes up on Tiktok I wouldn't mind. But I will NOT be touching this in full ever again 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2023 at 12:21 AM, kaira said:

a flop. 

I knew just by listening to the clip and y'all were mad :gaycat6:

Really hope Nelly's solo stuff is better and she works on her enunciation cause gurl... I have no idea what she was saying in this. 

It's good and will be an airplay hit somewhere.

At some point it could have been triple version of Mind Your Business, guys. :rip: 

I am very sad but I 'm not feeling it... The songwriting is kinda poor and the song sounds dry and not catchy enough. Another sad thing is that JT is outshining Nelly on the song for me. The song definitely suits him more than Nelly.

I keep going I keep going. 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.