Timbaland f/ Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake - "Keep Going Up"

reymiu

Per CHR/Pop radio thread at Pulsemusic forum

https://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/112968/mediabase-chr-pop-top-chart?page=918

Spoiler
Spoiler

Coming Soon:
"One in a Million" by Bebe Rexha and David Guetta
"Winner" by Conan Gray
TBA by Selena Gomez
TBA by OneRepublic and David Guetta
TBA by Dua Lipa
TBA by Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake and Timbaland
TBA by NSYNC (rumored to be making a reunion with an all new song in Trolls Band Together)

ALys.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• okgo

• Dark Miracles

• reymiu

• Frozen99

It’s very very possible this will be cringe given JT’s inclusion

sometimes sequels are not needed

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

This thread is going to be locked until there is a title, just an FYI.

But I'm perched for this.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, reymiu said:

TBA by Dua Lipa

Okaayyyyyyyy, lead single!?:coffee:

• Like 2

• ATRL Administrator

It’s not 2007. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 20

Yessssss!

That Nelly Furtado Loose era + this song were FIRE and still are today.

This song better be just as good.

• Like 1

We already knew this though, seems like that's just a speculative list of what might be coming considering *NSYNC's rumored new song is in there too

So wish this was without JT. Eat Your Man was fire. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

• ATRL Moderator

This is the best possible news I could see right now 

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator

Per forum rules, single threads are not allowed unless there is title + release date.

I edited the title slightly and made it music news so we can keep the thread open instead of locking it 

• Like 3

I dont think trying to replicate something thats a classic, is the best way to go about things. 

Its not like they were a group whos reuniting or something.

ill set the bar low for myself

• Like 3

Did she scrap “Corazón “ for this??

I would be happier if she isn’t the lead… hopefully this is from JT’s or Timbaland’s album

6 minutes ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Did she scrap “Corazón “ for this??

I would be happier if she isn’t the lead… hopefully this is from JT’s or Timbaland’s album

it kinda feels like it is for Justin's project, at least that's what I got when she talked about it in Emrata's podcast.. but it's possible it might be included in hers too? they'll probably all get lead credits anyway

in all recent interviews she still mentions Corazon as the next song she'll be putting out tho

Justin also supposedly has the rumored NSYNC collab sooner or later which should technically get a lot of attention, I doubt he'd put both songs out at the same time but who knows

Edited by okgo

2 minutes ago, okgo said:

it kinda feels like it is for Justin's project, at least that's what I got when she talked about it in Emrata's podcast.. but it's possible it might be included in hers too? they'll probably all get lead credits anyway

in all recent interviews she still mentions Corazon as the next song she'll be putting out tho

Justin also supposedly has the NSYNC collab in a few months which should technically get a lot of attention, I doubt he'd put both songs out at the same time but who knows

You are right, but she is always very vogue about it and rarely even mentions it by name… even in the podcast with Emily Rata she referred to it as to “the song she has with Lido Pimienta and Lisa Saumet from Bomba Estereo” (or something like that), which gives me the feeling it’s not coming anytime soon

since she has a history of changing plans, I will be celebrating only after something is officially announced and released 🎉

Feels like I been waiting 9 months for this. Also where is JT’s album? They been teasing it for over a year now. Just glad it’s finally coming.

YAY! Finally a date 🎉

Timbo’s vocals in the snippet sound straight from 2008 (not in a very positive way), but I’ll be rooting for my queen as always 💖

Edited by GiulioLIFESTYLE

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.