What year should Taylor Swift headline the Super Bowl Halftime Show?

Diesel is Desire

Taylor Swift - Super Bowl Halftime Show  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which year should Taylor Swift headline the Super Bowl Halftime Show?

She should do it in 2025 to announce her next era at the end. 

It would be super iconic if she did it Feb 2025 to close out the Eras era. Right after the massive tour ends, all re-releases out, concluding two major triumphant chapters in her career.

As for the too-early debate, she could do it now while she's bigger than them AND she can do it again later when she becomes a legacy act. She currently has enough of a hits catalogue for two different shows, imagine what she could have in another 10-15 years.

Edited by L0verb0y

12 minutes ago, L0verb0y said:

It would be super iconic if she did it Feb 2025 to close out the Eras era. Right after the massive tour ends, all re-releases out, concluding two major triumphant chapters in her career.

As for the too-early debate, she could do it now while she's bigger than them AND she can do it again later when she becomes a legacy act. She currently has enough of a hits catalogue for two different shows, imagine what she could have in another 10-15 years.

I think both Katy Perry and the weeknd kinda of wasted for the superbowl by using them to close out monster eras instead of launching a new era.

Taylor will be fine either way but I think it would be  a waste. The eras tour is already so iconic, she doesn't need to do the Superbowl to cement.

Yes , she could always do it twice but I don't think she will want too.

Why would she waste her time and money on that thing? She's already the biggest legend of her time and her tour gives her music a biggest boost than the SB ever could. She got nothing to gain from it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.