will Ariana and Demi's career be Helped or Hurt by getting off the Scooter... train

tili33

will Ariana and Demi's career be Helped or Hurt by getting off the Scooter... Braun train  

72 members have voted

1. 1. will Ariana career be Helped or Hurt by getting off the Scooter... Braun train

2. 2. will Demi's career be Helped or Hurt by getting off the Scooter... Braun train

Scooter uses a lot of cheap tactics to promote his artists. I don't think either of those artists are at a point in their careers where those games help. A lot was already riding on Ariana's next release because of how long her hiatus will have been by the time it materializes, not sure Scooter would make much of an impact in the face of that.

Demi got their name out there quite a bit thanks to Scooter but it never really translated to musical success. They might be less prevalent so I voted hurt for them.

Edited by Century

I say this as an Ari stan but I anticipate her music career will be less than stellar now that she’s not with Scooter (if that is the case). When she ditched him during DW she lost a lot of leverage and her album suffered because of it until he came back on and turned it around with STS. Couple that with the fact that she’s been seemingly less motivated by commercial success since the pandemic and seems to be moving into a new chapter of her career that doesn’t involve cranking out albums and pushing singles.

As for Demi, I don’t think it’ll make much difference. Their partnership doesn’t really make a whole of lot sense and I think Demi’s eagerness to push her own boundaries and experiment is sort of at odds with the way Scooter finds a formula for his artists and follows what works to a T.

Edited by Domination
  • Like 2

Ariana will probably be fine, Demi was actually doing even worse since they signed with Scooter so it's hard to say but I think TMYLM was their peak

Edited by Blue Monday

Ari will be fine. The DW situation was bad because she was recovering post Donutgate and needed a good system to get her back on track. Since then she has exponentially grown in popularity and can easily hold her own during single/album releases with any manager because the fans will lap it up. She'll stay at her same level. She could possibly even grow if she has a new team that tries to push her even harder instead of letting her be comfortable.

Demi is a mirage. He helped her a bit with Dancing with the Devil, but then completely ghosted them midway through and did like no promo or assistance for HOLY ****. I'm leaning more towards hurt, but it can easily benefit her now that someone will pay attention to her.

Edited by LustSpell
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

I'm leaning more towards hurt, but it can easily benefit her now that someone will pay attention to her.

:deadbanana2:

Demi : not much left to be hurt

Ariana : not looking good, looks like she’s not that interested in making new music at this point and this is just an another sign of it

• Like 1

Ariana will be fine as long as her TTH exposure remains the same, she doesn’t really need that much promo aside from that.

Demi, I don’t really see how it could get worse, she barely charts nowadays. :rip:

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

I'm dying too know all the drama

• Like 1

ariana will be fine with or without scooter lol bieber too and I say this as a bieber hater

demi on the other hand :rip: imagine running to scooter to have a career like ari or bieber only to flop even harder than before :toofunny3: they'll do the same I don't think they can flop harder than their new album/era :rip: 

Edited by MonsterNavy

Probably the same for both. Ariana seems like she doesn't care much for commercial hits anymore. All she needs is good management that will help with branding since the divorce scandal and she'll be fine for her next record.

Scooter did a horrible job with Demi's branding throughout their partnership. If she gets better management and sticks to being more musically consistent, I think she can bounce back a bit. Charts shouldn't be her main concern, but being able to sell out venues should and her team was struggling to do that on the last tour.

i don't think demi will be able to remain successful. she was never that successful to begin with.

ariana will be fine, she has a dedicated fanbase and GP support.

Ariana will do good since she is a household name. Demi could benefit if she stays in one direction. Miley and Demi switch genres too much to actually have a real consistent fanbase. 

• Like 1

Ariana is established and some actually forgot that Scooter was the one to push a Problem rehash with Focus which "flopped". I don't think there's going to be much of a difference, it's not like Ariana did promo anyway.

Demi’s career barely went anywhere with her under him and Ariana’s last album was 3 years ago and he’s been doing nothing for her since then so no I don’t think this is a going to effect anything 

Scooter Braun is (was?) definitely talented at his job. For Ariana could be good not because he was bad or something but because as everyone he had his own specific promotional "tricks", ideas that in the long term can be redudant and repetitive. So a new agent could be someone with some fresh new idea could make the public discover some ariana side they don't know. 

Edited by vale9001

It would be interesting to know how much "dedicated fanbase" and "GP support" they have were just Scooter's smoke and mirror after this. We'll see. :gaycat2:

Demi’s career seemed pretty stagnant/static since signing with He who shall not be named so go figure! 

6 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

I don't think they can flop harder than their new album/era :rip:

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.