How many hours a day are you on ATRL?

Hiatus

I always have it open in the background whenever I'm on my PC gaming or on discord and when i'm bored i'll click on it.

• Like 3

maybe an hour or less in total. i just pop in throughout the day to see what y’all are talking about. :fan:

Edited by OnikaSlays

A few, at most.

Less than 30 mins in total, can't imagine spending hours on hereΒ :rip:

• Thanks 1

I'm omnipresent. (I work an office job so can flit in during downtime)

I don't think I spend hours on it every day but it's way too much time either way.Β :lakitu:

• ATRL Administrator

Too much. I need to request a self ban.Β 

• Haha 2

I'm relatively new so I'm still on my honeymoon phase. Prolly 4 to 5 hours max a dayΒ :coffee2:

20-60 mins every couple of days or sometimes a day.

There's not really much to discuss here unless you're a stan keeping up with stan wars, chart positions, the latest celebrity tea etc.

Β 

Β 

Like 15 minutes. I usually check it in the morning and then the evening just to see what people are talking about, and I sometimes provide my unnecessary input.

5 hours ago, Alldeezy said:

I always have it open in the background whenever I'm on my PC gaming or on discord and when i'm bored i'll click on it.

This but while I work in the office, I check if there's interesting threads

Edited by ariananext

I usually always am on my phone, so when I’m bored of scrolling twitter then I come here.Β 

whenever i’m in desperate need of entertainment like rn

probably around an hour or less. i come on here throughout the day in 10-20 minute intervals. it's funny seeing petty threads, catching up on what's happening in pop culture and checking the fanbase forums.Β 

between 5 mins -> 1 hour, combined from visits throughout the day depending on the day.

Edited by Gladiator

26 hours a day

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.