Are you glad kids are back in school?

Breathe On Moi

Kids back in school   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Happy?

• Absolutely elated, happy, let them suffer!
    • No, I’m a child

is your black heart happy knowing the kids are back in school suffering? :jonny6:

movie theaters are empty again, grocery stores aren’t running rampant with parents and their nasty kids, pools are empty, streets are empty during the day during the week again, no kids on bikes, just quietness. 

traffic sucks again obviously, but are you happy anyways?? :jonny3:

I really haven't noitced

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't really care. 

I work at a grocery store so after 3 PM we get a rush of parents with kids (not as bad during the summer though). Most kids are nicer than adults. Teenagers are the ones I get annoyed with more, specifically immature teenage boys. 

Haven't noticed tbh. 

wait my minor discord friends were talkin about school and I was like study no discording :ahh:

They are still all over the service industry 

kind of crazy most of the people handling food in fast food joints are high schoolers :rip: 

• Haha 1

Yes, finally. I love my niece and nephew but sometimes they get on my nerves. And also the kids here on the street are always out playing and they are so loud, they stress me out. Eventually peace will return, I hope.

• Like 1

Are we suppose to care or something?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

I don't really care. 

I work at a grocery store so after 3 PM we get a rush of parents with kids (not as bad during the summer though). Most kids are nicer than adults. Teenagers are the ones I get annoyed with more, specifically immature teenage boys. 

I’m so sorry :jonny4:

2 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Are we suppose to care or something?

huh?

Yes, they get on my nerves being all happy and playing around outside. Who do they think they are? :biblio:

• Haha 6

They're not back in school yet here in NY. I prefer when school's out, less of them being annoying on public transportation, less overall traffic :michael: 

Honestly, yes, if not for it simply being an indication of the forthcoming fall season.

• Like 1

Yes they steal people’s food from the “mobile pick up counters” at the restaurants, so I’m glad they’ll be having to resort back to school provided cheese sticks and fruit cups  :gaycat5:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

huh?

Just asking if we're suppose to care. Those little brats are irrelevent to me :fan: I already pretend they don't exist so I never pay attention if they are in school or not

Edited by JustHoran
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Administrator

**** them kids. 

• Haha 1

No because that means I’m back at school :rip:

People who hate on kids for simply existing are so strange :rip:

• Like 5

I live directly next to a park so every summer I hear the ear-splitting shrieks of children every day and let me tell you it gets old QUICK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.