kill a fly but you get 10 mosquitos in your room or kill a mosquito &you get 10 flies

tili33

kill a fly but you get 10 mosquitos in your room or kill a mosquito & you get 10 flies  

43 members have voted

1. 1. kill a fly but you get 10 mosquitos in your room or kill a mosquito &you get 10 flies

• kill a fly but I get 10 mosquitos
    • kill a mosquito and I get 10 flies

The male mosquitos are harmless so I'll take them :bird:

I'll build a little house for them with flowers to they can eat. 

Have one mosquito in my room and not kill him. Done. 

I don't kill flies. They are usually flying around looking for an exit anyway. So I open the balcony door and free them.

The ones that give me a hickey without my consent, however... That is assault and I will murder you.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Flies are harmless imagine getting all that bothered over them compared to... THAT blood SUCKING thing :redface:

you're lucky, you must have never gotten bitten by a fly.... uuuhhhh the pain...

1 hour ago, Post Malone said:

Flies are harmless imagine getting all that bothered over them compared to... THAT blood SUCKING thing :redface:

Flies are not harmless they also carry so many diseases :giraffe:

I feel like being in latin america in subtropical region this is like a normal everyday thing

Edited by Digitalism
  • Like 1

If it's a botfly larvae or new world screwworm type of flies, then i would rather have mosquito bites. They would die eventually after feeding.

Screwworms (which will eat you alive) or having a botfly larvae in your body is one of my greatest fears.

Kill the Mosquito, then open the window for the flies to fly away.

Flies bc at least they go to sleep and die after a few days while mosquitoes fly around you while you sleep and bite you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.