HDD: Miley Cyrus Super Bowl rumor getting stonger; Harry Styles' chance "less than 0"

Feanor

1. Best Of Both Worlds (coming in with Hannah wig and taking it off at the end of the song)
2. Cant Be Tamed (transition - only 1 chorus)
3. We Cant Stop
4. Wrecking Ball
5. Midnight Sky
6. Heart Of Glass
7. Jolene w Dolly Parton
8. Flowers
9. The Climb
10. Party In The USA 

wew.. and there is still Used To Be Young if it ends up being a hit or Angels Like You even

Edited by TaylenaStan

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackoutbritney

• rac7d

• Kimi

• Freakshowvato

12 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

1. Best Of Both Worlds (coming in with Hannah wig and taking it off at the end of the song)
2. Cant Be Tamed (transition - only 1 chorus)
3. We Cant Stop
4. Wrecking Ball
5. Midnight Sky
6. Heart Of Glass
7. Jolene w Dolly Parton
8. Flowers
9. The Climb
10. Party In The USA 

wew.. and there is still Used To Be Young if it ends up being a hit or Angels Like You even

I would add see you again but otherwise PERFECT

1. Watermelon Sugar

2. Golden / Adore You

3. What Makes You Beautiful w 1D

4. Story Of  My Life w 1D

5. Sign Of The Times / Falling

6. Late Night Talking

7. New Song

8. As It Was

Its right here

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Harry would truly be the best choice right now. I think he is in some kind of peak and he is a good live performer / has stage presence, Let's see! 

The MAGA nuts would lose their minds if Bad Bunny came on and sang all in Spanish :gaycat:

• Haha 1

I'm not a big fan of Harry but I listen to him a lot, and compared to other members here, I'm pretty neutral to him

But picking him as SB headliner next year feels like so premature. He is just in his second Pop era, this happened with Bruno Mars, when he managed to get 24K Magic, That's What I Like, Leave The Door Open, and definitely Uptown Funk after his Superbowl performance (and it seemed that they need to attach Red Hot Chili Peppers to his performance)

one good thing about Superbowl is also evoking nostalgia, and he still doesnt have it except he brings 1D members, which shouldn't happen except they plan a reunion tour

I put my money on Miley for sure

also she's a fun performer, I bet she can bring different artists to the stage

On 8/18/2023 at 11:47 AM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

What are the 10 songs he’d perform ?

Miley should get it

You dont need to perform 10 songs, the average set list for Super Bowl is only 8 or 9. 

Harry could easily do:

-As it Was

-Late Night Talking

-Watermelon Sugar

-Adore You

-Music for a Sushi Restaurant 

-Sign of the Times

-Matilda

-What Makes You Beautiful

That’s 8 top ten songs right there, two of them number ones. 
He also has the audience for his live performance. His tour just grossed over $600 million dollars and is the 5th highest grossing tour of all time. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2023/08/08/harry-styless-tour-wraps-as-the-fifth-highest-grossing-of-all-time/amp/

4 hours ago, SleepNoMore said:

You dont need to perform 10 songs, the average set list for Super Bowl is only 8 or 9. 

Harry could easily do:

-As it Was

-Late Night Talking

-Watermelon Sugar

-Adore You

-Music for a Sushi Restaurant 

-Sign of the Times

-Matilda

-What Makes You Beautiful

That’s 8 top ten songs right there, two of them number ones. 
He also has the audience for his live performance. His tour just grossed over $600 million dollars and is the 5th highest grossing tour of all time. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2023/08/08/harry-styless-tour-wraps-as-the-fifth-highest-grossing-of-all-time/amp/

Matilda? I have never heard this song in my life. He needs at least one more hit era to justify the Super Bowl stage. Then enough time will have passed for a 1D reunion as well

UPDATE from HDD:

A rumor suggesting Harry Styles and Miley Cyrus have been plucked for the 2024 Super Bowl halftime show is running rampant online, but insiders say the chance of Styles taking part is less than zero. 

As we noted earlier, Taylor Swift would've been a solid choice considering her banner year, but she supposedly bowed out. Others on the short list of rumored acts include Jack Harlow and Bad Bunny, but again, these names are all completely substantiated.

Super Bowl LVIII takes place on 2/11 at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada, a quick 17-minute drive from Las Vegas. We'll just have to wait and see who Jay-Z,Desiree Perez and the rest of the Roc Nation team will land on. Could it be Hov himself?

3lMq.gif

Edited by Feanor

2 minutes ago, Junlin said:

But Jay Z only have that Alicia Keys song known by the GP? :gaycat7:

Some of you just say whatever, huh? :dies: NIP, 99 Problems, Run this Town and Numb/Encore are undeniable classics.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Some of you just say whatever, huh? :dies: NIP, 99 Problems, Run this Town and Numb/Encore are undeniable classics.

Are these songs known in the US? Because they are definitely not classics globally

Just now, Axelios said:

Are these songs known in the US? Because they are definitely not classics globally

Yes. And they're classics globally too. Numb/Encore was huge in Europe.

I’d be so bored w jay z but he is def a suitable safe choice 

Jack Harlow of all people? What a joke. Just let Miley Cyrus do it. She can pull Dolly Parton out of her shell and perform Midnight Sky with Stevie Nicks too.

7 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Yes. And they're classics globally too. Numb/Encore was huge in Europe.

I know of Linkin Park Numb but I never knew there was a version with Jay Z :rip:

The original seems to be much more remembered by the public though given that it has better streams despite being older.

Edited by Axelios

Just now, Axelios said:

I know of Linkin Park Numb but I never knew there was a version with Jay Z :rip:

I mean this politely, I really do, but that seems like a you problem.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/19/2023 at 11:30 AM, Sabandija said:

The Super Bowl would be perfect to start a DC3 reunion: act 2.

The colapse if they  start with

Ladies keep your men at home,

The club is full of ballers and they pockets full grown

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118bol0sowlz3rfklmxc

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Safe&Sound said:

I'm not a big fan of Harry but I listen to him a lot, and compared to other members here, I'm pretty neutral to him

But picking him as SB headliner next year feels like so premature. He is just in his second Pop era, this happened with Bruno Mars, when he managed to get 24K Magic, That's What I Like, Leave The Door Open, and definitely Uptown Funk after his Superbowl performance (and it seemed that they need to attach Red Hot Chili Peppers to his performance)

one good thing about Superbowl is also evoking nostalgia, and he still doesnt have it except he brings 1D members, which shouldn't happen except they plan a reunion tour

I put my money on Miley for sure

also she's a fun performer, I bet she can bring different artists to the stage

He is on his 3rd big era tho, don't know why u had to single out the genre

he still had hits from all of his albums..

Don't think it should have nostalgia (or that it's required), but he deffo should bring 1D members since it will be perfect

My only judgements, is that he does it for his next era (since his last one was pretty big, so it will deffo benefit him for his next performance)

and that he does it with another artist..Miley is perfect, since her vibe/sound is a bit similar to his

and Miley definitely deserves it

both have hits from their past (1D/Hannah Montana) and both have hits from today

would be interesting tbh

20 minutes ago, Axelios said:

The Super Bowl is an event for Americans. It’s not for “the global public”. And yes, Jay Z had multiple hits known and remembered in the US. 

ATRL gays need to stop thinking they’re the target audience for the superbowl. Theyre not and never will be 

• Like 3

I could've told you the chances were less than zero (and I did in other threads) because Harry is not the kind of performer to rush things. He still hasn't done Glastonbury in his own country despite selling out Wembley six times and headlining Summertime Ball and Big Weekend.

He could do it to announce his fifth era. But not any sooner than that.

The fact that a thread where Jack Harlow was a possibility got six pages tells me ATRL does not have the sharpest tools in the shed.

Well, better Jaz z than him, harry always looks miserable and sad wearing women clothes, the spark is gone.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

15 minutes ago, tshwark said:

Well, better Jaz z than him, harry always looks miserable and sad wearing women clothes, the spark is gone.

Y'all are running out of things to say. He always looks like he's having a blast on stage

You know, you can dislike an artist without creating fake scenarios? This forum is a congregation of the most bitter, jealous, and ridiculous stans ever. If it's not your favorite pop girl = bad.

• Thumbs Down 1

Imagen

Hits Daily Double hints that Miley Cyrus could do 2024 Super Bowl Halftime Show, Also  comfirms chances of Harry Styles doing the show less than Zero... Taylor Swift also out of the race comfirmed days ago

Imagen

INSIDERS SHUT DOWN SUPER BOWL RUMORS : HITS Daily Double

Would you  like the Idea of Miley Cyrus doing the Super Bowl Halftime Show???

jack harlow????????? :deadbanana4: i cackled

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.