HDD: Miley Cyrus Super Bowl rumor getting stonger; Harry Styles' chance "less than 0"

Feanor

5 hours ago, thedeathbymusic said:

*enter on a discoball wrecking ball*

Wrecking Ball
We Can’t Stop

See You Again

Jaded

Angels Like You & Used To Be Young (if it's a hit)

+1 heavy metal song
Midnight Sky / Edge of Seventeen (with Stevie Nicks)
Jolene / The Climb (with Dolly Parton)

Flowers
Party In The USA

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackoutbritney

• rac7d

• Kimi

• Freakshowvato

On 8/21/2023 at 11:27 AM, Sabandija said:

When does the official announcement take place? 

Mid to late September.

• Thanks 1

Miley is the most obvious choice. I said since February that it’ll be her:fountain:

She has so many classics known by the entire GP, she’s an incredible performer, she’s gained so much praise and love from the older generations with all her amazing covers of classic songs in recent years, and then her getting the biggest song of the year with Flowers is just the cherry on top to solidify that this is the best time for her to do it.

It’ll be Miley and I know this for a fact, it’s just a matter of when they confirm it. :giraffe:

I really hope she gets it. I wanted it for her for PH but now is even better. You can tell she wants it too. All the festival performances, live album, etc. Her waiting to announce a tour… kinda makes sense now, doesn’t it?

• Like 1

I've been saying since Flowers smashed she's the perfect candidate for it. Would not surprise me in the slightest.

Let's clap for this because no one wanted Harold's dry ass up on that stage. Miley is a much better candidate because at the very least, you can always count on her to be entertaining. 

• Like 1

Hasn't Jay-Z already done it a few years ago with Mary J Blige and some other rappers? I doubt Beyonce will join him so the most we can hope for is Alicia Keys as far as guests go.

Edited by dumbsparce

Miley would be perfect, she could definitely put on a show

13 hours ago, collin said:

I really hope she gets it. I wanted it for her for PH but now is even better. You can tell she wants it too. All the festival performances, live album, etc. Her waiting to announce a tour… kinda makes sense now, doesn’t it?

I can't wait for her summer tour 2024 after she kills the SB and her new album smashes :jonny4:

Harry Styles is too good for Super Bowl, likewise for Taylor who rejected Super Bowl

Miley is probably the best choice atm

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Harry Styles is too good for Super Bowl

:deadbanana4:

• Like 1

HairyStyles being too good for the superbowl?? :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

HairyStyles being too good for the superbowl?? :bibliahh:

yes and hopefully miley take this as an opportunity launch her stadium tour :heart:

and maybe hopefully gross half a billion too! :heart: 

29 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Harry Styles is too good for Super Bowl, likewise for Taylor who rejected Super Bowl

Miley is probably the best choice atm

Why is he too good for SuperBowl? 

I don’t see how SB is beneath any artist. It is the biggest performance you can book in America that exposes you to hundreds of millions of pairs of eyeballs. That is a DREAM most artists would beg for. They should pay their performers but the NFL/Roc Nation isn’t wrong with their assumption that it is indeed the promo/performance opportunity of a lifetime.

• Like 1

I need this to happen! Imo she has everything to be able to pull it off—like imagine this set list…

See You Again

Fly On the Wall

Mother’s Daughter

We Can’t Stop

7 Things

Flowers

Nothing Breaks Like a Heart/Jolene

Midnight Sky

Wrecking Ball

Party In the U.S.A

On 8/23/2023 at 6:13 PM, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Slide away justice pls... make it a mix with angels like you even

Oh yes, Slide Away (and Mother’s Daughter) both deserve, and I love those songs, but we gotta keep it real they were not huge hits. A medley could be done though. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.