HDD: Miley Cyrus Super Bowl rumor getting stonger; Harry Styles' chance "less than 0"

Feanor

UPDATE from HDD:

A rumor suggesting Harry Styles and Miley Cyrus have been plucked for the 2024 Super Bowl halftime show is running rampant online, but insiders say the chance of Styles taking part is less than zero. 

As we noted earlier, Taylor Swift would've been a solid choice considering her banner year, but she supposedly bowed out. Others on the short list of rumored acts include Jack Harlow and Bad Bunny, but again, these names are all completely substantiated.

Super Bowl LVIII takes place on 2/11 at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada, a quick 17-minute drive from Las Vegas. We'll just have to wait and see who Jay-Z,Desiree Perez and the rest of the Roc Nation team will land on. Could it be Hov himself?

3lMq.gif

The old report:

Edited by Feanor

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackoutbritney

• rac7d

• Kimi

• Freakshowvato

Genuinely hoping Miley gets it,  the other 3 would be obvious skips.

Edited by Hector
  • Like 12
  • Haha 1

Bad bunny being the only person not getting dragged in the comments :clap3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Jack Harlow and his 2 hits :doc:

of those 4 praying for Miley but I wish they stopped looking at the charts and have The Killers headline in their hometown 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Also this is giving a Riri Taylor repeat from last year,

From how Miley is behaving - I think its her. 

You could have the 3 of them together on that stage and they would not have enough hits together to fill in the 15 minutes of the show :deadbanana2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 9

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

You could have the 3 of them together on that stage and they would not have enough hits together to fill in the 15 minutes of the show :deadbanana2:

Lies. Miley could easily bring all of the legends that love her that the older generation loves

Miley should go before him! She’s the better entertainer. 

• Thumbs Down 1

i love Benito but there is no way in hell they would give him the Superbowl right now, out of the four Miley is the obvious choice

Edited by sunbathinganimal

Bad Bunny?Jack? Harry? Yikes. :giraffe: thanks but no thanks. Too early in their career. 

Give me Miley or Usher or Pink or Xtina Aguilera-Avril Lavigne or The Killers better :chick3:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Confused 1

Just now, Яeo. said:

Lies. Miley could easily bring all of the legends that love her that the older generation loves

and what's the correlation between bringing all of the legends that love her and not having enough hits for a SuperBowl performance. 

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Miley has enough babes all she needs is 6-7 songs which she has :giraffe:

Not you genuinely believing a tweet that mentions Jack Harlow (:rip:) as one of the NFL choices for the Super Bowl. :dies:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

and what's the correlation between bringing all of the legends that love her and not having enough hits for a SuperBowl performance. 

Such a corny take. :sleep:

1. Miley has more than enough hits for the halftime show, one of them being one of the most beloved pop female songs of all time in the US.

2. Superbowl isn't just about chart hits. Plenty of artists have used it as a tool to introduce new music to the GP or bring some collabs to the stage.

from those, I'd say: 1. Miley, 2. Bad Bunny, 3. Jack and 4. Harry

But watch them bring Drake in the end... I wouldn't be so shocked tbh

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.