HDD: Miley Cyrus Super Bowl rumor getting stonger; Harry Styles' chance "less than 0"

Feanor

Give it to Miley ffs

Miley could bring out Blondie or Stevie, it'd be iconic. 

WCS, WB, Flowers, UTBY, MS, PITUSA. 

Ugh it'd be iconic 

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackoutbritney

• Яeo.

• PoisonPill

• Freakshowvato

Both Miley and Harry have enough material for SB. Plus, a 1D reunion would be huge. 

13 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

7 Things, Can’t Be Tamed, The Climb, Midnight Sky, even See You Again… that’s enough for a full show <3

those are either forgotten or flops lmao out of all of them only two are doing above 200k daily which is not amazing either

in what world did Kendrick & Eminem and Shakira & JLO shared halftimes for any of these to get it solo?

Curious to see if his particular aesthetic will make the set considering the deep homophobia of the sports bro crowd :allears:

is it really his art? :siptea:

Miley is the obvious choice, but Harry would put on a fun show and Bad Bunny could be paired well with an English language artist 

8 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

i would like that actually but i want Mikey solo

does Harry have enough widely recognizable songs? i’m not as familiar with his career and only know like 4-5 songs. i guess he could do 1D songs? 

Well halftime sets are only 13-15 mins and only 6-8 songs. He would do a couple 1D songs, Sign of the Times, Adore You, Watermelon Sugar, As It Was, Late Night Talking, and a Cover of a classic rock song like Rolling Stones or bowie.

6 hours ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

Doesn't harry have only 3 major solo hits??? 

He has 4-5 solo hits, and luckily there’s no rule that halftime sets must be only Solo songs

Just watch Harry’s performance from the Grammy’s to know what mess would ensue 

Miley top choice :bam:

Do Superbowl fans really care tho?

They could have Jason Derulo sing his name for 12 minutes and they'd still eat it.

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Istan4R said:

Jack Harlow and his 2 hits :doc:

of those 4 praying for Miley but I wish they stopped looking at the charts and have The Killers headline in their hometown 

The Killers would absolutely smash it :jonny5:

9 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Do Superbowl fans really care tho?

They could have Jason Derulo sing his name for 12 minutes and they'd still eat it.

giphy.gif

Yeah people put too much emphasis on what football fans would think of the Halftime performer choice. Most of them don't give two sh*ts about the Halftime Show and use it for a bathroom break instead. The Halftime is there to attract people who wouldn't normally care for the Super Bowl.

giphy.gif

Harry Styles has 4 hits (and I'm being generous with Sign of the Times).

I can't even come up with 12 songs for Miley without it sounding Disney but she is the most likely candidate of the four.

Bad Bunny is an overhyped mess. People don't know any of his songs outside of screaming SAY CHEESE in that one song.

YUUUUCK

Miley would be the best pick since she could bring many special guest.  Dolly Parton, Blondie, other rock bands etc

usher is waaaaay over due but I think people forget he came out with Black Eyed Peas Super Bowl 

pink is on tour and just released new album she ain’t doing it 

Janet is my DREAM but she is a mother and older now and honestly if she isn’t going to give it 150 percent I wouldn’t want it anyways. 

Edited by FreeXone

Why does it have to be entirely made out of known hits? This could skyrocket Jaded to the to top 10 just like A Million Reasons. 

Madonna also did it in 2012 to promote a brand new track. 

She has Flowers, PITUSA, Wrecking Ball. Add in her new track that's about to come out, Jaded, Malibu, and we're good to go honestly. 

On 8/18/2023 at 12:05 PM, Maroonx said:

from those, I'd say: 1. Miley, 2. Bad Bunny, 3. Jack and 4. Harry

But watch them bring Drake in the end... I wouldn't be so shocked tbh

Drake will be 2025 in New Orleans with Wayne as a special guest. 

On 8/18/2023 at 5:55 PM, Kimi said:

those are either forgotten or flops lmao out of all of them only two are doing above 200k daily which is not amazing either

That not necessary streaming is still kinda new as long as the song was double platinum it’s a hit

the audience would erupt for most of those songs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.