• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vuelve88

• Josh

• Darkgalord

• Starchild

Top Posters In This Topic

How I knew it was going to be “it’s just Ashley” before I even opened the thread. She lives off the attention and makes her own personality being a Taylor look a like even though she tries to play it off it likes just a coincidence :rip: 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Even Taylor's knock-off version look-alikes getting hounded like this in public, just imagine irl Taylor trying to go anywhere nowadays. I know she is privileged in many regards but I would not wish that on anyone regardless of social status.

Gaga made several points here:

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

How I knew it was going to be “it’s just Ashley” before I even opened the thread. She lives off the attention and makes her own personality being a Taylor look a like even though she tries to play it off it likes just a coincidence :rip: 

Yea her ass always actin like it’s not on purpose when she does it time and time again to get attention.

Profiting off someone else’s name and hard work is so weird  

• Like 2

Other than being a skinny white blonde girl what's the confusion? they look nothing alike. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Other than being a skinny white blonde girl what's the confusion? they look nothing alike. 

Nah, whenever she wear glasses and the hair extensions, she kind-of look like her. 

Her entire personality revolves around imitating Taylor and tricking fans into thinking she’s Taylor lol it's all very uncomfortable and sad, I think it's quite apparent she's unwell. 

Bro...💀. This reminds me of the Billie Eilish impersonator trend that I experienced during 2019-2020.

Edited by réveuse

3 minutes ago, WavesOfLust said:

Her entire personality revolves around imitating Taylor and tricking fans into thinking she’s Taylor lol it's all very uncomfortable and sad, I think it's quite apparent she's unwell. 

Reminds me of that woman who spent her life savings to look like Ariana

Doesn't she make Tik Tok videos? It might have been staged for Tik Tok 

I’m sure she will claim she always had that hat that looks like the one from the Red TV cover. :rip:

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Reminds me of that woman who spent her life savings to look like Ariana

Rip, I only wish Taylor had the nerve to call this chica out the way Ari did lmao 

2 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Doesn't she make Tik Tok videos? It might have been staged for Tik Tok 

Apparently it was part of a social experiment. :rip:

Why are you guys being so mean toward this woman? She's not the first celeb look-a-like. The Rihanna one who had strangers kissing her "pregnant" belly and the MJ one are even more unhinged.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1

Just now, dumbsparce said:

Why are you guys being so mean toward this woman? She's not the first celeb look-a-like. The Rihanna one who had strangers kissing her "pregnant" belly and the MJ one are even more unhinged.

Probably because she pretends that everything is just a coincidence, even though she deliberately mimics every detail, even getting the same kind of cats. 

• Haha 1

Someone needs to put this fame ***** lunatic in her place! Like ***** go home and take care of your ******* kids and stay off social media trying to copy cat Taylor then act oblivious…

15 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

She’s very weird if you’ve seen enough of her. Truly. 

Y'all hounding her like your personalities aren't just simping for pop stars, she's no better/worse 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I mean that was her entire point of going out looking like this. So mission accomplished I guess

A bunch of clout chasers.... a real fan would know immediately that it's not real Taylor. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.