Kate and William didn't attend women world Cup final. Attacked for using their child

vale9001

People are also calling it patethic PR use of a child. 

Thoughts?

Why doesn't he get hair implants? Money certainly is no object.

30 minutes ago, DonnaSpring said:

people complain about everything 

well they attended every final and match of the male team since they married. So why not the final of the female team?. Seems like they are doing nothing special and they are free.

It's not something frivolous but very important. For British They are the ones representing the State in these kind of events. Basically no one from institutions is there for the final.

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

well they attended every final and match of the male team since they married. So why not the final of the female team?. Seems like they are doing nothing special and they are free.

It's not something frivolous but very important. For British They are the ones representing the State in these kind of events.

Does it really matter?

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Maestro said:

Does it really matter?

yes since someone from the state (william and kate) have been present at every male event. 

It's like.....literally his job and people pay taxes for it :chick1:

• Like 4

I’m all for dragging royalty but is it that serious they missed a soccer game that is a literal 20+ hour flight away? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

It's not something frivolous but very important. For British They are the ones representing the State in these kind of events. Basically no one from institutions is there for the final.

Haven't the men literally made only one major final since they got married in 2011, which was the 2020 Euros??

Edited by Khal

That people care so much about what these "royals" do is something that I will never be capable of understanding. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Why would they waste money and polute Earth to travel on the otherside of the world to watch a game that doesn't have a fraction of popularity that other tournaments have?

There’s a disease with British society when it comes to their monarchy 

2 hours ago, vale9001 said:

yes since someone from the state (william and kate) have been present at every male event. 

Break it down for the girls! :clap3:

2 hours ago, DonnaSpring said:

people complain about everything 

They are future King and Queen and current Prince and Duchess, making (and taking) hundreds of millions from the British people, this was a literal 0 effort thing to do and they still did not do it lol.

3 hours ago, vale9001 said:

As a tax-paying British person, I’m telling ya, it’s not that deep:ducky:

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Maestro said:

Does it really matter?

It sends the message that women’s sports don’t matter.

• Like 1

If they attended they would have been dragged for their carbon footprint for flying all the way to Australia just for a football match. Considering he has some position in the football association he probably should have been there but I don't think many people really care.

10 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

That people care so much about what these "royals" do is something that I will never be capable of understanding. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Well they are publicly funded. So people do care what they do as they are an unnecessary expense. At least be useful. If the Spanish royal family can make it on a smaller budget so can they. 

10 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

If your tax dollars are going towards them, you really should care able what they do.  

Edited by byzantium
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 hours ago, byzantium said:

If your tax dollars are going towards them, you really should care able what they do.  

Another odd thing I'll never understand.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.