What do you look for in a guy personality-wise?

Revolution

Masc4masc personalities. Gym/fitness freak. Loves basketball. Always horny. Corny jokes. Not a clean freak. Messy on his room. Basically anything straight qualities.

Edited by dussel_06

fun is the biggest one, i've been on so many dry dates recently and i really don't care to do all the work anymore - pay for my food and get ghosted x

Aside from the obvious preferences; kind, mature and smart, I also really like a low maintenance type of guy. Not at all into narcissism and too hard-to-get types.

An introvert who doesn't party every weekend and doesn't do drugs. In my experience they do not exist.:monkey: 

My ideal guy would be someone really kind-human-compassionate-down to earth-imperfect-soft-cutesy-not a political extremist from right or left-open to change,new experiences and life transformation-sunny-vulnerable-uplifting :gaycat2: :heart: cause basically thats my vibe. im a very Disney-Pokemon kind of person and i want someone as Pink-Rainbow-Colorful like me. Im also very childlike by nature and into adventure and even if everything goes wrong i believe in the future :celestial4::celestial3:

gay-disney-world-proposal.jpgff713eb821a86d407879a0ea512edd2f.jpgboyfriends-asian-gay-fashion-Favim.com-7226301.jpg

But im also highly attracted to guys who are:

Too confident and in love with themselves falling a little bit into the narcisistic spectrum. A little bit rebelious. very Mysterious. Sarcastic Dark Sense Of Humour.
Very dominant and ....i dont give a *** attitude. Emotionless. A little Sinister and dark. Tons of testosterone. Very alpha male.
Kind hearted deep inside with a rough outside-facade  :gaycat2: i would be the puppet and they would own me. 
Someone with similar personality vibes to Eric from Divergent-Jace From Shadowhunters. My legs always shake and i blush when im with guys like this :jonny6:
but theyre so hard to befriend. Theyre like wild stalions. My weak ass cant deal with all that fire even if im scorpio, so i tend to not look at them :gaycat2:

a31aa77473223e996d65acb9b097d94b1fadeb52 im-jace-shadowhunters-season-1-episode-11

• Like 1

No Regina George like behaviour

Smart

Cultured

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.