Better vocalist: Lady Gaga vs Beyoncé vs Ariana Grande?

Riverbank

184 members have voted

1. 1. better vocalist?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjang

• Not Like The Movies

• KillingYourCareer

• ultraviolence.xx

Gaga shout sings and hurts my ears, Beyoncé oversings and hurts my ears but Ariana has a lovely tone and knows subtlety.

• Thumbs Down 2

I think all 3 of them are very good vocalists who kind of struggle to use their voices in the best way to fit the song. Technically, I suppose Beyonce is the best. Ariana is the most pleasant sounding.

Edited by rihannafan

Does it really matter how much control and technique somebody has when all you hear is shouting?

Bey> Ariana         > Gaga

• Like 1

Objectively speaking it's Beyoncé > Ariana >>>> Gaga

And that's without hearing Ariana properly for the past two years - as she's getting better and better, can't imagine the impact Wicked had on her voice. 

4 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Objectively speaking it's Beyoncé > Ariana >>>> Gaga

And that's without hearing Ariana properly for the past two years - as she's getting better and better, can't imagine the impact Wicked had on her voice. 

that’s the reason I put her as Bey’s equal. Gaga is just not on the same level in terms of perfect vocal executions. The other two are absolute technical masters at what they do and I think Wicked is gonna catch a lot of people by surprise now that her traditionally trained side is on full display. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I feel like they're all excellent and it comes down to personal preference (or who you hate lol). I think Ariana sounds the most pleasant :angelo:

I've been able to see them all live and they all sounded amazing.

I would do Ari > Bey > Gaga. 

Bey's voice has gotten deeper as she aged so I think there's just more limitations for her atm, but young bey over ari now for sure! Lady Gaga sounds great but I feel like is more known for her theatrics than voice for a reason. 

The amount of disrespect Beyoncé gets on this site is insane. 

9 hours ago, Domination said:

Like lbr, anyone putting Ari ahead of Gaga is doing so because they believe whistle notes = better vocalist :skull:  

I’m a liddo but, be real. 

Agility? Vocal Range? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Domination said:

Like lbr, anyone putting Ari ahead of Gaga is doing so because they believe whistle notes = better vocalist :skull:  

lmao Ariana and Gaga sang together side by side at the VMAS and we could see very well who sounded miles better:skull:

This is not 2015 anymore

OT: Bey > Ariana >>>>>>>>> Gaga (30x)

Edited by louis58
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 hours ago, rihannafan said:

I think all 3 of them are very good vocalists who kind of struggle to use their voices in the best way to fit the song. Technically, I suppose Beyonce is the best. Ariana is the most pleasant sounding.

Said rihannafan

32 minutes ago, louis58 said:

lmfao Ariana and Gaga sang together side by side at the VMAS and we know very well who sounded miles better:skull:

This is not 2015 anymore

Yeah, whose voice you enjoy more and who would sound better to you is subjective. Objectively, GaGa is still better than Ari.
Beyonce clears both, even since her debut.

Beyoncé has impecable control and technique of her voice. And she’s gotten better as she ages. Her voice is like honey. 

I would place Ariana on top of Gaga because Gaga has a tendency of over singing (shouting) that can be unpleasant. But when she is more subtle and can control her voice it is also nice. 

beyonce>>>>>>>>>Ariana >>Gaga 

Beyonce>> Ariana>>>>>>> Gaga

Ariana sounds the most pleasant and also has the best tone amongst the 3. She also has the biggest range

6 hours ago, Lovett said:

Beyoncé > Ariana > Gaga

The only correct answer. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.