👑 The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

MLD's Critiques 

Music Video Looks:

@Hey Dude -  Madonna: I actually really like this look. She looks elegant and pretty. Not something you normally expect with Madonna so it was a nice surprise. Good job.

@Kylie Verzosa - Rosalia: If you have to put a question mark next to your comment then it's clearly not a SLAY. This outfit is very...dull for a vampire music video. It just looks like a cheap outfit you could put together with items from the dollar store. Not impressed at all. 

@blackoutbaby - CHEF'S KISS! Absolute slay :flame: 

@Overprotected - Honey, this isn't the serve you thought it would be. I hate to be a heartbreaker to your average but when you have SO many iconic Mariah looks to go for...you go for a look that is serving inflatable life jacket :skull:. Sounds like you were obsessed with some Titanic type of fantasy if you thought this look was good. You have to be your own hero this late in the game and this ain't cutting it. 

@Dessy - Ciara - Yes, this was one of the few good things about that boring Ciara video. Her dress was stunning and so was she. 

@ZORBIT - Tinashe. This look is serving Helga Pataki in a wedding dress and that is a MAJOR compliment from me. Absolute SLAY. Some contestants still in this game deserve that axe slaying tbh. 

@Julia Fox - Shakira. This dress is fine, and Shakira looks fine, but this isn't her best. The dress's color is too bold, Shakira's hair is too brunette-ish here to really match the turquoise and she's basically just sitting here looking bland. You have the audacity to say that I have "favoritism" in this game and then you send this basic ass look.

@Legend E - Kelly Clarkson. And speaking of basic looks, this is also very basic. Kelly looks fine, but that's it. Nothing exciting, nothing interesting. She's calm, that's all I can really say. 

@Invisibility - FKA Twigs. Yes, this outfit combination is OFF the charts. Slay, slay, SLAY! Show these basic twix bars right above you how its done.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RED CARPET LOOKS

Madonna - Is this the same dress I praised in the 2gate round? If so, it aged like milk. If not, this is still very basic for Madonna and very forgettable. Next. 

Rosalia - Ugh...every damn judge and every damn contestant here wants me to say good things about you but these outfits are NOT going to do that. The color scheme is like Lady gaga decided to vomit up a creamsicle and wear it as a dress. And I don't mean classic Gaga, I mean Artpoop Gaga. This is literally just artpoop creamsicle. Next. 

Rihanna - Not my personal favorite but still very much a good look for Rihanna. Serving classic and elegant woman of the 1920s. 

Mariah - Much better. The black dress works pretty well with her hair. 

Ciara - Not bad. Not her best compared to past rounds but this is presentable. 

Tinashe - Hi Barbie. The pink is cute on you. 

Shakira - This is much better. Simple, but elegant. Red is a much better color on her. 

Kelly - This is her best look of the game I think. I think something is missing though. 

FKA - Serving Gaga in the best possible way. Nice job.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madonna - This is ok. Madonna is known for out of this world editiorial shoots so this is good, but could have been better. 

Rosalia - FINALLY a good entry from you. This is like the Little Mermaid meets Tina Turner and it actually works this time. 

Rihanna - I'm sorry but I didn't even realize this was Rihanna's shoot. That's not a good thing when I can't figure out whose shoot I'm looking at. 

Mariah - Love the pink hello kitty bedroom setup. It gives Mariah an innocent edge that I love and as an adult we TOTALLY deserve a bedroom we feel happy in. 

Ciara - Ooh Medusa you are slaying honey! 

Tinashe - This is ok. I'm kinda missing the point of this editorial shoot. 

Shakira - Yeah this is the best Shakira entry of the round. She's serving everything here.

Kelly - This is serving poor man's Speak Now...Kelly does not have the charisma that Taylor has. Bye.

FKA - And we end with yet another slay from FKA. Good job.

@Yvess @stupidjock @EriKills @gardendreams @CBC @Hey Dude 

Will turn in my scores now!

• Thanks 2

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's a different outfit :smile:

It did remind me of the previous fashion round but everything else Madonna wore seems bad or too simple to me. 

1st Category:

J7ZqGRK.png

MV5BYzNiODQ5MTYtOTgwNC00OTY0LWJiODctZTlkNzc3NjA5OGZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ0NzE0MQ@@._V1_.jpg      Gk84zL.jpg     tumblr_nqugp6nG3O1up0u03o1_540.gif 

uomf-12.jpg      ae47e1d55c99978c27eb91de20f9d1d7684e4fb2.gifv&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=ea7b89603333d8370a3ad56fbb80b8a20480c77d3431d59327ee7fcc97cb114d&ipo=images     a5BubC6.gif 

IMG-8381.jpg      Ky5vnGy.gif     3c142a182de1d40ac5da10176872014a.jpg 

@Overprotected @Hey Dude @blackoutbaby

@Kylie Verzosa @Dessy @ZORBIT

@Legend E @Julia Fox @Invisibility

@stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @CBC @EriKills 

2nd Category:

8FoDmDK.png

62fadd7afaf1a5030e8f2bdfbcbe0c1e?width=650      Rosalia-on-the-red-carpet-for-the-Savage-X-Fenty-Vol.-2-show.jpg?resize=683,1024&ssl=1     6bd156963e436d856545a90e61c35b0d.jpg 

globes18-5.jpg      Ciara:-2015-GRAMMY-Awards--13.jpg     lcwhB2o.gif  

IMG-8380.jpg      Billboard-Awards-2020-Red-Carpet-Arrivals-Kelly-Clarkson-Slide.jpg?w=1600&quality=86&strip=all     Xk74rVa.jpg 

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

omg 

SHAKIRA :'( 

Just now, Julia Fox said:

oh wow this sucks 

so sorry legend

3rd Category:

8zFVR7h.png

madonna-vanity-fair-italy-february-2023-issue-21.jpg      1352333.jpg     579fa5fb762a383e2748a202_RIRI-03-04-Spread.jpg?w=808&h=525&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2 

glamour07-2.jpg      Fibr3cWWYAcMOZN.jpg     14ex1SU.jpg 

IMG-8386.jpg      41f81e1e80b54149a72abefe7b609185.jpg#41f81e1e80b54149a72abefe7b609185     Tsym6qM.jpg 

8zFVR7h.png

Fibr3cWWYAcMOZN.jpg

@Dessy WINS THIS ROUND but since she got the boot from the 2nd category, 

the highest scoring player between

RIHANNA, FKA and TINASHE will be considered the VICTOR of this round

8zFVR7h.png

Tsym6qM.jpg

@Invisibility

YOU WON THE ROUND!

you get a tiara

you get to also decide if you will keep the extra for yourself or give it to someone else

and also

you get to block one of your fellow legends from winning a SPECIFIC category from THE BATTLE OF THE ERAS round

14ex1SU.jpg       579fa5fb762a383e2748a202_RIRI-03-04-Spread.jpg?w=808&h=525&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2

@ZORBIT AND @blackoutbaby

YOU GIRLS ALSO GET A TIARA EACH!

vIFvQZ0.png

Edited by Yvess

B L O C K I N G    C E R E M O N Y

wKUNxWb.gif

msD35vX.gifPdz10Dq.gif7QpMKp4.gifuIPMWlZ.gif

yMyU8wM.gifWzzCkFd.gifJo0liX9.giflspVRzg.gif

@Invisibility decided to

ZgDfGxm.png

giphy.gif

Spoiler

GNAxJQ4.png

WzzCkFd.gif

you are blocked from winning a tabs tiara on only one of the 3 categories for the next round

Invisibility will decide which category from BATTLE OF ERAS she wants you to be blocked from winning

The other two categories that she won't pick will be up for you to also win a tiara if you land within the top 2 of those categories

:alexz:@Overprotected@Kylie Verzosa @Dessy :alexz:

:alexz:@blackoutbaby @ZORBIT@Legend E :alexz:

:alexz:@Invisibility @Julia Fox  @Hey Dude :alexz:

@stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @CBC@EriKills

og6Yukm.png

dYudxW.gif

Now, we are entering the second to the last round of our game and it is just fitting to have this round where we get to see who among you has the most well-rounded ERA!

Welcome to the "Battle of the Eras" Round

In this round, we will be having three categories, 

BEST AESTHETICS - BEST SINGLE - BEST LIVE PERFORMANCE

for each category - you need to choose a different era from your artist

WHAT TO DO:

1st Category:

5K7SPut.png

SEND IN THE OFFICIAL ALBUM COVER + 1 PROMOTIONAL PHOTO FROM THAT ERA

25f7450d84a95225c33e8de77ce2c6b7.1000x1000x1.jpg     going-on-8-months-with-no-mention-of-music-videos-v0-f27ynod1gksa1.jpg?auto=webp&s=8f7a0aaad7f95c5835b873897a1b71e06f19f99b 

BEYONCE - RENAISSANCE ERA (2022)

THE TOP TWO RANKING PLAYERS IN THIS CATEGORY AUTOMATICALLY GETS A TABS TIARA

2nd Category:

zDFmgGq.png

SEND IN THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR THE SINGLE FROM YOUR ARTIST'S BEST ERA
giphy.gif
click the gif for video

BEYONCE - SINGLE LADIES - I AM SASHA FIERCE ERA (2009)

3rd Category:

tPhHBxB.png

SEND IN THE BEST LIVE PERFORMANCE DONE BY YOUR ARTIST

note: the live performance should be in the same timeline of that era you've chosen.

giphy.gif

click the gif for video

BEYONCE - RUN THE WORLD (GIRLS) LIVE AT THE BBMA 2011 - 4 ERA (2011)

HOW THE JUDGING WORKS:

The judges will rank each category submission from 1-9

1 - 11

2 - 10

3 - 9.5

4 - 9

5 - 8.5

6 - 8

7 - 7.5

8 - 7

9 - 6.5

DEADLINE:

DECEMBER 5TH, 12:00 AM EDT

@Overprotected @Hey Dude @blackoutbaby

@Kylie Verzosa @Dessy @ZORBIT

@Legend E @Julia Fox @Invisibility

2/9 entries in

THANKS SHAKIRA AND FKA

@Invisibility has decided to keep the extra tiara for herself

so which means she gets two tiaras added to her stats

QzDmQBL.png

Once again, thank you to the adorable @gardendreams for the efficiency in guest judging!

50b96fc4c8240c43c15b438f5be7788c.thumb.gif.8e841114b6b49f02026905708d498732.gif

LOVE YA!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Yvess said:

8zFVR7h.png

Tsym6qM.jpg

@Invisibility

YOU WON THE ROUND!

My reaction to this information:

twigs-Portrait-Gallery-2.jpg

Ty judges!

2 hours ago, Yvess said:

B L O C K I N G    C E R E M O N Y

wKUNxWb.gif

msD35vX.gifPdz10Dq.gif7QpMKp4.gifuIPMWlZ.gif

yMyU8wM.gifWzzCkFd.gifJo0liX9.giflspVRzg.gif

@Invisibility decided to

ZgDfGxm.png

giphy.gif

Hide contents

GNAxJQ4.png

WzzCkFd.gif

you are blocked from winning a tabs tiara on only one of the 3 categories for the next round

Invisibility will decide which category from BATTLE OF ERAS she wants you to be blocked from winning

The other two categories that she won't pick will be up for you to also win a tiara if you land within the top 2 of those categories

:alexz:@Overprotected@Kylie Verzosa @Dessy :alexz:

:alexz:@blackoutbaby @ZORBIT@Legend E :alexz:

:alexz:@Invisibility @Julia Fox  @Hey Dude :alexz:

@stupidjock @MusicLoverDude @CBC@EriKills

Booooo