πŸ‘‘ The Ultimate TABS S2 is...... (results at page 339)

Yvess

6 hours ago, stupidjock said:

I flopped Survivor, Golden Hit and Choose an Album… games at the same timeΒ :3rdplace::bibliahh:Β 

that’s why I’m the judge here and not a contestantΒ 

Lol don't count yourself out yet on CTA.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Kern

• Year of Shadow

• khalyan

Top Posters In This Topic

8/9 ENTRIES IN

3 HOURS LEFT

@ZORBIT

ok will give an extension of 2 hours since someone asked for it so pls bear with us

Β 

barbie-margot-robbie.gif

Β 

ROUND 12 ENTRIES ARE COMING!

tumblr_o8p1cvrJm41rdy0a4o1_250.gifvΒ  Β  Β  tumblr_o8p1cvrJm41rdy0a4o2_250.gifv

tumblr_o8p1cvrJm41rdy0a4o3_250.gifvΒ  Β  Β  tumblr_o8p1cvrJm41rdy0a4o4_250.gifv

Reminder: The lowest ranking song on each element will be automatically part of the Bottom Tributes up for elimnation

If you have no opponent on your chosen element, you are automatically safe1

Β 

And of course, to judge this round is none other than the ICONIC HOST of one of my favorite musical chairs of ATRL GAMES SECTION and it is all about elements!

So this round is going to be graced by the most deserving judge to critique your entries!

Β 

Please welcome the host of Survivor ATRL Edition and the former mentor of TABS S1 wherein he won THE BEST MENTOR as well!

@Element

giphy.gif

Β 

faTZKdx.pngLuAQ1Hw.pngAgkxZF1.pngqZkFpdv.pngHHyBFh6.png

Β 

36w3XsQ.pngwjBRCep.png1I9bdLb.pngqdGLMhV.png

Β 

:alexz:Β @fiercEΒ @Legend EΒ @Kylie VerzosaΒ @ZORBITΒ @Queen.Β :alexz:

:alexz:Β @DessyΒ @blackoutbabyΒ @Hey DudeΒ Β @Overprotected:alexz:Β 

Β 

@stupidjockΒ @MusicLoverDudeΒ @CBCΒ @lacy

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 4

Β ROUND 12

yDufOpU.pngΒ  Β  Β Β fY436vL.png

Β 

FIRE

tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo2_500.gifv

Β 

wjBRCep.png

@blackoutbaby

ONLY GIRL (IN THE WORLD}

Fire - Passionate

In Only Girl, Rihanna is professing how she needs her man to make her feel like she’s the most important one in his life. This song displays a passionate sense of yearning and love that really embodies the fire element.Β 

Β 

AgkxZF1.png

SAOKO

Fire - Passionate

"Cuando el caballo entra a Troya, tΓΊ te confΓ­a' y ardiΓ³"

[When the horse enters Troy, you trust it and then it burns]

Β 

SAOKO is a fiery anthem about passionately embracing self-transformation. Proud lyrics. Confident vocals. Blazing production. Try as you might, you can never hold a flame, or you’ll burn… the singing/rapping/dancing/producing sensation Β proudly declares in her smash hit critically-acclaimed hit song that she will never be defined by any label, anytime. ROSALÍA is ever-changing and will never be contained.

tumblr_o8p1cvrJm41rdy0a4o5_r1_250.gifv

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 2

Β ROUND 12

Β 

AIR

tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo1_500.gifv

Β 

LuAQ1Hw.png

TIGHTROPEΒ  (Tour Version)

Air - Turbulent

"Tightrope" describes perfectly an uncertain, turbulent, stormy relationship, that is hanging on by a thread ("When did it get so hard to breathe?"). The song is primarily about Kelly fighting for her relationship, seeing her partner as a God, but still not being able to match him or his high expectations ("And I, I still can't compete"). The couple keeps on trying to fight to keep their relationship alive, but they do not know what will happen ultimately ("And maybe you and I will fall in time eventually/Maybe we'll both die tryin'").Β 

Β 

1I9bdLb.png

HUNG UP

Air - Decisive

Decisive: settling an issue; producing a definite result
In this bop, Madonna expresses a troublesome relationship where her lover keeps dropping the ball and she is aware this isn’t how a relationship should be.Β 
β€œThose who run seem to have all the fun. I'm caught up, I don't know what to do” – Mildred Ritchie, Abba Sample, 2005.
As the track goes on, Madonna decides she will make a final decision about this relationship; she will end it.Β 
β€œI'm fed up, I'm tired of waiting on you / I'm done, I'm hanging up on you” – Ciccone

tumblr_o8p1cvrJm41rdy0a4o6_r1_250.gifv

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 1

Β ROUND 12

Β 

WATER

tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo4_500.gifv

Β 

HHyBFh6.png

PILLS N POTIONS

Water - Forgiving

Nicki talks about the ups and downs, the joys and sorrows, and the complexities that come with being in love. The song emphasizes the importance of forgiveness and letting go of past pain.

Β 

qZkFpdv.png

LIFE'S TOO SHORT

Water - Serene

Tinashe's "Life's Too Short" takes the listener to a serene & calming atmosphere due to the ambient instrumentation, gentle melody and soothing vocals throughout. The lyrics express her infatuation of being in love with an uplifting tone creating a sense of peace and contentment she’ll bring to the relationship submerging you in a feeling of tranquility and serenity.

tumblr_o8p1cvrJm41rdy0a4o7_r1_250.gifv

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 1

Β ROUND 12

Β 

EARTH

tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo3_500.gifv

Β 

qdGLMhV.png

PRISONER

Earth - Strong

Those rap skills are strong for sure!! I think this song really fits the strong side of of earth because miss Mariah has had it with this guy, officially!! He may think she needs him but no baby :tsk: she's strong and refuses to be a #prisoner NO MORE, NO MORE, NOMORE NOMORE NOMORE :katie2:

Β 

faTZKdx.png

DEAR MR. PRESIDENT

Earth - Compassionate

Here P!nk sings about what is happening and shows concern to those who are in need by talking to the leader who can help change their situation.

36w3XsQ.png

Β @Dessy

ONE WOMAN ARMY

Earth - Strong

One Woman Army is a song about having strength through trials and wanting a lover to match her energy. In the energetic intro alone, Ciara demands attention showing no weakness or want for a simple and sweet guy. After all she's been through, she wants someone who respects her and is willing to fight for her love. Throughout the song, the Earth symbol gets reinforced with Ciara acting as an army sergeant commanding a march.Β 

tumblr_o8p1cvrJm41rdy0a4o8_r1_250.gifv

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 1

There you have it, that's the entries :)

Β 

@stupidjockΒ @MusicLoverDudeΒ @CBCΒ Β @Element

Β 

Β So obviously, they were all asked to pick an element and from that element, they chose 1 out of the 3 attributes linked to the element.Β 

Β 

How does the Judging Work in this Round?

The judges will be scoring each entry from a mini round from 1-10. They can give an 11 to the most perfect entry for each ELEMENT category.

Β 

JUDGING RUBRICS:

Spoiler

JUDGING RUBRICS

(Still may vary by Judges):

11 - The BEST Entry of this round, no one else can compare.

9/10 - Great Submission - Your entry followed the round's theme excellently.

8 - Good Submission - Your entry followed the round's theme really well.
7 - Also a Good Submission. Displays the theme well but not at the same caliber as other entries.
6 - Okay Submission. Fits decently. Missing some oomph factor to make it a smashing entry.

4/5 - Ok entry but is missing something overall.Β 
3 - You can only get this score if your submission was not submitted on time despite extension being given.

1/2 - IS NOT ALLOWED as this is the default point for consideration for submitting an entry on time with right details.Β 

so, every judge should bear in mind that they need to give a score higher than 2 each round.Β 
0 - You can only get this score if you did not submit an entry

Β 

Spotify Playlist for this round

Β 

Β 

31 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

PTC PTR

will do mine later bb dw!

11 hours ago, Yvess said:

Β 

ROUND 12 ENTRIES ARE COMING!

tumblr_o8p1cvrJm41rdy0a4o1_250.gifvΒ  Β  Β  tumblr_o8p1cvrJm41rdy0a4o2_250.gifv

tumblr_o8p1cvrJm41rdy0a4o3_250.gifvΒ  Β  Β  tumblr_o8p1cvrJm41rdy0a4o4_250.gifv

Reminder: The lowest ranking song on each element will be automatically part of the Bottom Tributes up for elimnation

If you have no opponent on your chosen element, you are automatically safe1

Β 

And of course, to judge this round is none other than the ICONIC HOST of one of my favorite musical chairs of ATRL GAMES SECTION and it is all about elements!

So this round is going to be graced by the most deserving judge to critique your entries!

Β 

Please welcome the host of Survivor ATRL Edition and the former mentor of TABS S1 wherein he won THE BEST MENTOR as well!

@Element

giphy.gif

Β 

faTZKdx.pngLuAQ1Hw.pngAgkxZF1.pngqZkFpdv.pngHHyBFh6.png

Β 

36w3XsQ.pngwjBRCep.png1I9bdLb.pngqdGLMhV.png

Β 

:alexz:Β @fiercEΒ @Legend EΒ @Kylie VerzosaΒ @ZORBITΒ @Queen.Β :alexz:

:alexz:Β @DessyΒ @blackoutbabyΒ @Hey DudeΒ Β @Overprotected:alexz:Β 

Β 

I'm so happy to have my bby on the panel. Whatever the outcome is, I will still adore her.Β 

• Like 1

Β 

350?cb=20160718160403

Β 

Β YVESS CRITIQUES

Β 

FIRE

tumblr_o8p1cvrJm41rdy0a4o1_250.gifvΒ  Β  Β  tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo2_500.gifv

Β 

Spoiler

wjBRCep.png

@blackoutbaby

ok this is a cool entry for the element you chose! loving the neediness and hunger for a man's time and attention.

you can feel the desparation more than the passion imo, but still a good job!Β 

Β 

AgkxZF1.png

I love that you interpreted the element in a way that shows passion to better one's self.

Being passionate to yourself is such a bold thing to do, easier said than done, right?

This fiery anthem is a sure-fire hit! :clap3:Β 

AIR

tumblr_o8p1cvrJm41rdy0a4o2_250.gifvΒ  Β  Β  tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo1_500.gifv

Β 

Spoiler

LuAQ1Hw.png

I didn't really know this song but can I just say that you snapped hard with this gem?Β 

I love that you picked the tour version because it really fit the sonical element of your element with her vocals!

This is such a great entry! :worship2:

Β 

1I9bdLb.png

Oh wow, you really brought out one of your deadly weapons!

The decisive trait of your element is perfectly showcased in this song lyrically!

Ugh you snapped as well! :katie2:

Β 

WATER

tumblr_o8p1cvrJm41rdy0a4o3_250.gifvΒ  Β  Β  tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo4_500.gifv

Β 

Spoiler

HHyBFh6.png

This song shows how Nicki can also do some laid back type of songs and I am here for it!

Clever use of the element's trait, the track's theme is on point!

And I love you are not backing down with the slayage tbh in this game. :clap:

Β 

qZkFpdv.png

Awwwwwww! I love love love this song so much! You slayed with the explanation as well!

This song is serenity-filled in a course of 3 minutes and 11 seconds! Good job! :heart:

Β 

Β EARTH

tumblr_o8p1cvrJm41rdy0a4o4_250.gifvΒ  Β  Β  tumblr_onqbv4c4SP1v9493yo3_500.gifv

Β 

Spoiler

qdGLMhV.png

You really are determined to take that #1 spot, I can really feel it!Β 

This song is thematically, sonically and lyrically shows STRENGTH in every way possible.

HANDS DOWN, SLAYAGE MAWMA! :alexz:Β 

Β 

faTZKdx.png

Ahhhhhhhhh! This song will always be personal to me as I am a bit of an activist sometimes lmao.

Honestly, I love everything about this song as well. This gives your element another spin to its trait.

Well done! :duca:

Β 

36w3XsQ.png

Β @Dessy
Wow, another slayful submission from you!Β 
A great bop and this really evokes the strong woman vibe that you are going for.
Good job! :clap3:

Β 

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

Bye immunity igΒ :bird:

Β 

Β 

BItttttttttttttttttCHHHHH! :ahh:Β 

same with the previous round, the TOP TABS of this round will get to save one bottom tribute from elimination

Β 

:heart2:Β 

Congratz on hitting over 200K viewsΒ :party:

Β 

Left, right, left, right, get it right, yeah oh

spacer.png

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

Congratz on hitting over 200K viewsΒ :party:

Β 

Left, right, left, right, get it right, yeah oh

spacer.png