• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• Communion

• Freakshowvato

• Totami Legend

this has been news for a while tho?

2 minutes ago, smartalek22 said:

That's what he's doing with D&D, next era gonna SMASH91e8c53742987642d6e654186c39c137.thumb.p

they have nothing to gain from ava, not much on her bank account giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, ariananext said:

He's a troubled person with unsolved trauma

that's what they want you and him to believe, that's where controlling through religion steps in :sistrens:

t-Bieber-Pastor-Lentz.jpgspears-comp.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

54 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Who’s gonna be Scooter’s cash cow now?

I want It to be Ava but I have to stay true to my morals 9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

6 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

they have nothing to gain from ava, not much on her bank account giphy.gif

that's what they want you and him to believe, that's where controlling through religion steps in :sistrens:

t-Bieber-Pastor-Lentz.jpgspears-comp.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

As someone who was a huge fan since his early days he's definitely a troubled person with unsolved drama, there was no religion involved until later. Doesn't seem like he's still going to church though? 

1 hour ago, WEEKND said:

I was gonna ask that very question. 

not only that but needing 200M to cover your debts. He doesn’t even seem to be living lavish. 

It wouldn't surprise me if he got massively screwed over by the contracts he signed when he was young. That happens pretty often tbh

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

I want It to be Ava but I have to stay true to my morals 9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

She deserves so much better than Scooter we all know he’s gonna tank her career

9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

Ariana and Demi next

Hes not the excellent manager ppl think he is he got lucky with having huge musicians like Bieber and Ariana who succeed with name and radio releases only. He barely has any creative plans

1 minute ago, ariananext said:

As someone who was a huge fan since his early days he's definitely a troubled person with unsolved drama, there was no religion involved until later. Doesn't seem like he's still going to church though? 

the trouble and drama were all fabricated. They played with his weaknesses and pushed him to religion to control him later, as you just said.

Lou Taylor's husband is a fishy pastor, that says enough about this situation. :sistrens:

It's always the same circle of NEPO BABIES at the top: Kardashian-Jenner-Cyrus-Hilton and so on.

13:11

I wouldn't be surprised if they pull a conservatoship on Justin. His fans should be worried.

• Like 1

Strange to see how this is spreading without any actual outlets reporting on it.

29 minutes ago, blueberries said:

Surprised that the 1st page isn't full of Tayvoodoo comments :deadbanana:

well I kinda feel bad a bit for him 

2 hours ago, WEEKND said:

I was gonna ask that very question. 

not only that but needing 200M to cover your debts. He doesn’t even seem to be living lavish. 

Is it related to him cancelling the world tour and he had to pay insurance/ cancellation fee ?

Other than that I can't imagine how he could have so much debt :rip:

2 hours ago, Delusional said:

Debt??? Ikyfl 

anyway, his career has been managed by a woman called Allison Kaye for a long while lmao

Allison works for Scooter. She’s a part of Scooters management company so I’m assuming she won’t be working with him anymore. That’s crazy though.

He also needs to be careful working w Lou Taylor :rip:

Does he have any idea how she put Britney into a conservatorship :rip:

It's incredibly shocking that someone as massively successful as Justin Bieber has "mounting debts" that seemingly require $200M to pay off. :biblio:

Good. Scooter has continuously shown to not care about his clients’ well-being and prioritise milking as much money out of them as possible. 

50 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

the trouble and drama were all fabricated. They played with his weaknesses and pushed him to religion to control him later, as you just said.

Lou Taylor's husband is a fishy pastor, that says enough about this situation. :sistrens:

It's always the same circle of NEPO BABIES at the top: Kardashian-Jenner-Cyrus-Hilton and so on.

13:11

I wouldn't be surprised if they pull a conservatoship on Justin. His fans should be worried.

Yeah but things are actually much more deeper than that, I'll paste you some wiki info that come from his mother's book, if you care to read about it: 

Spoiler

His mother's older sister Sally was killed at age five, when she was struck by a vehicle while crossing the street. 

Mallette has said her childhood was rattled with sexual abuse and violence and that she was first molested around age three.

At age 14, she began using drugs, including alcohol, marijuana and LSD. She also started shoplifting. When Mallette was 15 years old, she began a relationship with Jeremy Bieber, which lasted for four years. She left home when she was 16, supporting herself through petty theft and drug dealing. During this time, Mallette experienced loneliness, depression and suicidal ideation. At 17, she attempted suicide by throwing herself in front of a truck, which led to a stint in a mental ward. Soon after, Mallette began to embrace Christianity.

-

His deadbeat father completely disappeared when he was a child and he only came back when he became famous, he does absolutely nothing other than inseminating women across Canada. His mother also moved to Hawaii years ago and never looked back. Nobody moved when he was popping pills at 13 years old (basically a child) back in Canada, when he hadn't even been discovered yet, some think he started being problematic after he became famous but fame just made things explode, there's no way a random child should be doing drugs at 13. 

He never had a family to fall back on, only Scooter and his team, reason why everybody believed that their relationship was unbreakable.

Not to even get into the whole sexual assault allegations about LA Reid and the people he was around when he was 14-16.

9 minutes ago, SoExcited19 said:

Allison works for Scooter. She’s a part of Scooters management company so I’m assuming she won’t be working with him anymore. That’s crazy though.

Yeah I don't think Scooter is the manager, he's probably just the CEO of the company, Alison is the one who actually manages Ariana, Justin etc and it's always been that way!

• Like 1

despite report from journalist Matthew Belloni.

puppet-awkward.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.