• Lana Banana

• Mystical

• ChrisTheLoner

• Rebel Lion

4 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

He gets NOTHING. Read my new thread....

Why are you making a new thread? Post your **** in here

• Haha 5

Not going through 15 pages but this is honestly a *pretends to be shocked* moment. It's always been a question of when imo. It could have been way worse, like imagine if they didn't sign a prenup? or if she had a baby omg :skull: 

I feel bad for her though. She really has been surrounded by shitty people all her life, although he seemed supportive during the last years.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Tropical said:

Why are you making a new thread? Post your **** in here

Because people overlooked the prenup when they got married and are overreacting here right now. 

8 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Any fanbase would flock to the ex-bf/gf's IG comments to attack him, lbr

it is psycho, but it isn't Britney fans exclusively lol

correct, next 

If this is really true then I don't think there's a single person that's surprised. Sam is good for a boy toy not for a husband. 

And lmao at Sam threatening Britney with releasing embarrasing details. The media has entirely stripped Britney of any privacy I don't think there's anything in Britney's life that could really surprise us :rip:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

What stan fanfic? The overlooked prenup where Sam gets nothing if they ever divorce? Ok, girl.

People forget that even Kevin didn't get anything from their prenup in terms of anything other than 1/2 the amount of time married 1 year of alimony and the child support is where he got his coins.

They were married for less than 2 years and have no children.

He's not getting a lengthy alimony payment and obviously no child support.

But if the rumors of him leaking embarrassing things to force a change to the prenup then 

1) Um, we've seen enough things. This isn't 2006. We've seen more than enough and STILL love legend Britney

2) How does he expect to maintain his Z list movie career going against Britney?

3) He'd prove the naysayers right and like Federline be shut out of the business but Kevin had child support payments and Vegas "DJ" gigs at least

He better proceed with caution about "leaking" information and his wannabe Kardashian sisters BETTER NOT FK N try it.

I WILL CATCH A CASE FOR Britney if they try it with the legend. NOT ON MY WATCH.

Asghari's need to Move Along mp3

I'll have NONE of the shenanigans.

I GOT MY BOND, ready.

tumblr_n0utdsWL1o1s27nbmo2_250.gif

Edited by slw84
  • Thanks 2

This was obvious. This guy has always been there for the fame and the money. I don't think he ever cared for Britney. 

• Like 2

If its true Sam is threatening to embarrass her to get money, then I'm so incredibly disappointed in him... regardless of any issues he is/was having with Britney (and even if the cheating rumors are true) for him to then try to exploit her troubles for money is disgusting...

Its all about money with her

• Like 2

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Not going through 15 pages but this is honestly a *pretends to be shocked* moment. It's always been a question of when imo. It could have been way worse, like imagine if they didn't sign a prenup? or if she had a baby omg :skull: 

I feel bad for her though. She really has been surrounded by shitty people all her life, although he seemed supportive during the last years.

Isn’t it possible that she is the problem too? :skull: 

So Cade is the only person we know that is in her life. A real mess.

She will be lucky if Sam doesn’t say anything. :coffee2:

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

I'm not saying Britney is an innocent angel either like some of her stans act, but idk. Her life is just a dumpster fire starting from the close family.

• Like 1

Can't say I'm surprised or shocked, after what happened in her life getting married and attaching herself to another man was the last thing she needed to do in order to reprise her freedom and indipendence, if he really loved her, he would gave her the right time and wait instead of organizing that blatant PR stunt wedding just for getting headlines where Britney herself claimed she wasn't aware of the celebrities-people that were invited.

With the latest news of that scum threatening her I really hope she did cheat on him that’s my smart woman probably she knew all along she enjoyed the D probably used him for C-ship and when she’s done she “Dumped him” MOTHER he’s ben sus with all those TMZ pre-planed interviews go loser I hope he literally gets zero she made him literally and that’s more than enough for a trash like him 

i hope that doesn’t affect her she doesn’t need all this drama 

8 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

not Laura Wasser :rip:

LA lawyers eating for years to come :rip:

Laura really is THE go-to lawyer for every celeb divorcing in LA. She worked with her during the Kevin divorce too iirc.

Not surprised Sam is trying to shake her down for money... I always knew smth was off about him. We don't know much about her life these days but it did seem like she leaned on him for a lot... wonder how things will be with him gone.

8 minutes ago, slw84 said:

People forget that even Kevin didn't get anything from their prenup in terms of anything other than 1/2 the amount of time married 1 year of alimony and the child support is where he got his coins.

They were married for less than 2 years and have no children.

He's not getting a lengthy alimony payment and obviously no child support.

But if the rumors of him leaking embarrassing things to force a change to the prenup then 

1) Um, we've seen enough things. This isn't 2006. We've seen more than enough and STILL love legend Britney

2) How does he expect to maintain his Z list movie career going against Britney?

3) He'd prove the naysayers right and like Federline be shut out of the business but Kevin had child support payments and Vegas "DJ" gigs at least

He better proceed with caution about "leaking" information and his wannabe Kardashian sisters BETTER NOT FK N try it.

I WILL CATCH A CASE FOR Britney if they try it with the legend. NOT ON MY WATCH.

Asghari's need to Move Along mp3

I'll have NONE of the shenanigans.

I GOT MY BOND, ready.

Where do I begin?

Kevin posted THE MOST EMBARRASSING videos of Britney that he forced his sons to make earlier and they were about Britney cussing at her teenagers for doing idiotic things - mind you those posts by Kevin have been deleted ever since - he really thought he did something.

Another thing: Britney has always been called out as THE best person to work with by producers/songwriters/video directors (sorry Christina fans). It's been more than 25 years, YET there isn't a single claim of her being anything like terrible.

She really can't get a break. But, actually, I'm happy for these news, good for her book.

Now people will throw their tantrums about "oh, ofc she had a tough life, I get it" - where were you when she was going through it?  Look at any of her 2011/2012 performances - HIAM or BFB live - SHE IS DRUGGED AS **** and still performing. Don't be a hypocrite. I've been her fan since 1998 so don't @ me.

And Jordan from BreatheHeavy never lied about THE CARNIVAL STARRING BRITTANY SPEARZ.

Edited by Lana Banana

He was probably so happy a few months ago when she got pregnant and it had nothing to do with the baby lol. What a sh*tty guy. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Are we supposed to believe he didn’t have a side piece?

If it was a man, I’d believe it. He screams closeted homo. 

OT: take some time to yourself Brit, you don’t need these losers!

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Remember that rumor not too long ago of her not wanting to have another child anymore? And now this. It's starting to add up.

• Like 1

Why are people talking about getting child support money here?

I know he was younger but not that young 
some of you are  really talking out your a 

8 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Yeah but TBH Britney has to take some responsibility too... she was warned about Kevin by literally everyone in her life but I get it, she was young and rebelling... but at some point she has to start making better decisions when it comes to the men she allows into her life. Hell, if stans could see Sam was shady not sure how she missed some of the signs. But to be fair, life is complicated and her circle was so tight and controlled during the c-ship it's not like she had much control over who she could date/hang out with.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Who cares if she is the problem? She's a legend and is allowed to be imperfect.

If he wants to leave, then that's ok.

He better KEEP IT THE F Classy if he knows what's good for him.

THis ain't 2004-2007 where the media was in takedown mode of Britney.

She's survived the takedown, comeback and another Federline situations isn't going to make them turn on her so if he goes the route to find trashy outlets to sell her out...that's not going to help him at all long term.

He better NOT try it. DON"T BRING HER NO HARM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.