Some Swifties believe Taylor ghostwrote a historical fiction lesbian romance novel

Communion

Kinda interesting. :celestial5: Thots, ATRL?

• Haha 3

It's extremely weird that you are reporting about Gaylors on here now

The hate for Taylor :deadbanana4:

Like what's the point. :rip:

Edited by FolkLover1989
  • Like 1

Do we need a reminder of the viral threshold again??? :biblio:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

all this proves is Taylor Swift (much like any other songwriter) uses common idioms and phrases some delusional Swifties think she invented 

like why were "nineteen" and "Cheshire Cat" highlighted when one is a number and the other is literally from a book first published in 1865 :deadbanana2:

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

Well, Swifties are prone to believing ludicrous things with zero evidence (just look at how many fake easter eggs we've mass deluded ourselves into thinking were something real *cough* five holes in the fence *cough*), so I can't say that this behavior surprises me

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, kimberly said:

like why were "nineteen" and "Cheshire Cat" highlighted when one is a number and the other is literally from a book first published in 1865 :deadbanana2:

This :dies: And 19 isn't even that associated with Taylor; if it was 13 or 1989, it would at least be a better connection. 

3 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Do we need a reminder of the viral threshold again??? :biblio:

Who said anything about virality? We're discussing the subject of the conspiracy, not its reach. 

The idea of a sapphic Taylor Swift is kind of iconic. :gaycat2:

So we're now making threads about tweets with 600 likes? :priceless: About weird obscure theories related to someone you don't even stan? :priceless:

Anyway, this is obviously a huge reach, although I'd love for Taylor to write a book. 

Edited by The Music Industry
  • Like 1

This is dumb but the swifties being angry about this is even dumber 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

When would she have had the time to write this?   

Edited by byzantium
  • Thumbs Down 1

TJR is a terrible writer. Taylor is not. So imposiblé.

• Like 2

i mean calling the book a lesbian romance novel is not...entirely wrong, but also not really the point of the book

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

someone you don't even stan

EeCUB6C.png

Stop silencing queer Swiftie voices, thank you!

As a half-hearted Gaylor who finds the conspiracy camp, I've never heard of Evelyn Hugo until now so I am simply collecting #consensus from fellow queer Swiftie voices. Thank you very much. :gaycat5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Karlie attending that concert has unleashed a fresh hell of gaylor/kaylor conspiracies on my timeline and fyp that I just can't seem to escape.

I'VE HAD ENOUGH

dxTpd1y.gif

Edited by Fleabag
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.