Some Swifties believe Taylor ghostwrote a historical fiction lesbian romance novel

Communion

46 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i mean calling the book a lesbian romance novel is not...entirely wrong, but also not really the point of the book

she thinks she is slick

MjEZm4z.gif

Pretty sure a lot of these Gaylor theories and adjacent theories are the work of Tree Paine. 

• Thumbs Down 1

50 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Pretty sure a lot of these Gaylor theories and adjacent theories are the work of Tree Paine. 

what's the evidence behind this :rip:

2 hours ago, Fleabag said:

Karlie attending that concert has unleashed a fresh hell of gaylor/kaylor conspiracies on my timeline and fyp that I just can't seem to escape.

I'VE HAD ENOUGH

dxTpd1y.gif

The way i literally deleted the tiktok app because my for you page was 75%+ Taylor related deep-dive/eater egg hunting/Gaylor nonsense :rip: it's been 2 weeks now and it already feels better listening to her songs without me having to also see all the 1000s of theories and content related to her all the time I opened my tiktok (in addition to this website ksksk)  

Even other Swifties don't claim the Kaylors 

5 hours ago, kimberly said:

all this proves is Taylor Swift (much like any other songwriter) uses common idioms and phrases some delusional Swifties think she invented 

like why were "nineteen" and "Cheshire Cat" highlighted when one is a number and the other is literally from a book first published in 1865 :deadbanana2:

I don't think the person was claiming anything of the sorts, they are simply a fan and looking for anything that references her in the books she reads. :michael:

5 hours ago, Communion said:

Who said anything about virality? We're discussing the subject of the conspiracy, not its reach. 

The idea of a sapphic Taylor Swift is kind of iconic. :gaycat2:

Why do we have to entertain every conspiracy on the internet in the first place?

If we make thread about Ethan Slater and his bored gf, you would be the first one to report it in just minutes.

OT: delusional netizens being delulu, as usual.

Gaylors are NOT Swifties, they're freaks who live their delusional frustrated fantasies through her by giving her a sexuality she doesn't actually have. They need to go away forever :rip:

You must be really deep into Taylor twitter/tiktok to find stuff like this :redface:

2 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

If we make thread about Ethan Slater and his bored gf

You mean the countless ones that have been made? Further showing certain anti-Ariana Swfitie's hypocrises by breaking their necks running in a fun and harmless thread like this and for some reason acting more deranged than the speculative Gaylors themselves? If 1D stans could find humor in Larry, true fans of Taylor who don't just stans her for the stats can find the inner camp and humor in Gaylor. Sorry if queer voices upset you. :gaycat2:

16 hours ago, ugo said:

what's the evidence behind this :rip:

A lot of these articles and theories just seem to be a way to connect Taylor to other popular media. It’s like when she used the line sexy baby and articles pop up saying it’s a 30 Rock reference, or how her strategy with breadcrumbs in album booklets points towards her relationships, or how her song was about the Lively/Reynolds baby. Tree Paine has streamlined this strategy of cross pollination very well for Taylor. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.