LÉON - "Pretty Boy"

Lana Rey Del Mar

She'll be dropping something tomorrow! Thinking it could be the video but also something Fade Into a Dream tour realted. Hopefully comes along with an announcement hehehe

Edited by Lana Rey Del Mar

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lana Rey Del Mar

• computer.boy

• Right Now

• Nectarine

My guess is that she's posting a live performance thingy, although a music video for "Pretty Boy" would be cute.

I'm assuming she's dropping a few singles in the following months and then announcing the album next year.

Also, This might be SOTY for me… She's delivering melodies, vocals and songwriting and the post-chorus is so infectious!

It feels so good hearing from her so often now that she’s starting this new era! Super excited for whatever the surprise is. Would love for it to be a live album or perhaps some tour dates although I don’t put much faith in either of those 😅

Edited by babydonttalk

It’s a FIAD Tour video with an extended version of Wildest Dreams! Cute lil video put together by her amazing photographer/videographer Natalie.

10 minutes ago, Nectarine said:

It’s a FIAD Tour video with an extended version of Wildest Dreams! Cute lil video put together by her amazing photographer/videographer Natalie.

Yeah I really enjoyed it. Though what show was that getting so much screen time, especially the Dancing Queen ending? I’m like-

On 8/24/2023 at 5:03 PM, Right Now said:

Yeah I really enjoyed it. Though what show was that getting so much screen time, especially the Dancing Queen ending? I’m like-

The Dancing Queen ending was from her Boston show. It was the last show on the USA leg of the tour, so I imagine it held some sort of significance to her.

On 8/12/2023 at 2:26 AM, computer.boy said:

Promo pics:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

:heart:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2023 at 11:25 PM, computer.boy said:

I'm assuming this is related to the "Pretty Boy" MV?

LÉON's post (IG).

out in a few hours

• 4 weeks later...

She'll be releasing her favorite song she ever wrote 

21 hours ago, Lana Rey Del Mar said:

She'll be releasing her favorite song she ever wrote 

oh wow, i'm hyped then!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.