LÉON - "Pretty Boy"

Lana Rey Del Mar

She is by far one of my favorite vocalists rn. Not even that technically talented, her voice is just so beautifully textured and lived in. I love her music so much.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lana Rey Del Mar

• computer.boy

• Right Now

• Nectarine

She just never misses. I love how her sound has evolved into a beautiful, understated 80s synth pop. She does it so well.

The amount of good music coming out tomorrow, I simply cannot take it!!! 

1 hour ago, Laura Palmer said:

3:51??? :WAP:
Can’t wait for this to release in my time zone!

• Like 1

Another certified bop, I can't wait to see her perform this live! There are a couple moments where I feel like the production drowns out her voice, but it's still just so good as a whole. :jonny5:

Beautiful.

Yet another gem from her…

Oh this is REALLY pop for her, but I love it.

This is absolutely a stunner. I’ve listened to it at least 10x already. It doesn’t feel as long as it is.

she’s absolutely CRACKED the code to a stellar pop midtempo. this seems like it’ll join wildest dreams and seventeen as masterclasses in how to craft pop songs :jonny:

My queen continuing her streak of effortless alt-pop music! 👏🏾 It’s crazy to think how long I’ve been listening to her and now she’s starting a new era for her fourth studio album 🥺

She's also credited in the production! Come through, Lotta!  :clap3:

+ She's also going full-indie! There's no sight of BMG in the credits of the new single.

Edited by computer.boy

29 minutes ago, computer.boy said:

She's also credited in the production! Come through, Lotta!  :clap3:

+ She's also going full-indie! There's no sight of BMG in the credits of the new single.

I clocked that too! So exciting—from major label to her own imprint, and now fully independent! Always love to see artists be in total control of their artistry. Hopefully she’ll able to buy her masters from Columbia if she hasn’t already ☺️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jackson said:

she’s absolutely CRACKED the code to a stellar pop midtempo. this seems like it’ll join wildest dreams and seventeen as masterclasses in how to craft pop songs :jonny:

Agreed. I don't know how she does it but none of her songs sound the same despite living in similar soundscapes. She's so talented, ugh... 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.