Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

8 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

How many hours until the official (collapse) numbers? :gaycat4:

6-7 I think (?). 

Can't wait to see if 1989 TV debuted bigger than Midnights or not. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Klein said:

6-7 I think (?). 

Can't wait to see if 1989 TV debuted bigger than Midnights or not. 

Yeah, I really want to know that. I believe it will be higher :jonny5:

It will never stop being weird to me how people only seem to care about variants when Taylor releases them. Like the selective outrage is so blatant and unhinged :suburban:

Same as the private plane stuff, while it is the only thing she's ever done that she deserves to be dragged for, 99% of these drags are coming from people who don't give a crap about the environment and are only using it to target her. Like certain pockets of the internet legit act like she's single handedly destroying the galaxy all because they hate her :suburban:.

Anyways, Suburban Legends is a career highlight.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

littlebodybigheart
24 minutes ago, artc0cx said:

Im so obessed with Now That We Dont Talk

:suburban:

it’s too good!

16 minutes ago, Danial said:

When 1989 surpassed midnights in first week number, then what? :suburban:

Then we celebrate. :ryan3:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Danial said:

When 1989 surpassed midnights in first week number, then what? :suburban:

TS11 will surpass both so it doesn't matter:suburban:

• Haha 1

Did she really just stabilize around 125 million daily streams on Spotify?! :jonny5:

4 hours ago, LiamVillain said:

US Pop Radio

Pop
30 (+3) Is It Over Now? *New Peak*
Spins: 1804 (+519)
Audience: 5.913M (+1.710M)

Not the TSU :bibliahh:cruel summer and now this? She’s SO back :bibliahh:

Did anybody make a recap of all the countries where 1989 TV entered at #1? 

US

UK

France

Italy

Switzerland

Belgium (x2)

Germany 

Australia

New Zealand

(...?)

25 minutes ago, delugeional said:

Did she really just stabilize around 125 million daily streams on Spotify?! :jonny5:

1989 is still dropping quite a bit of course

But with the new shows coming up in a few days she is going to stay over 100M for a long time I think :celestial5:

She should be able to stay above 100M in November for sure, but Christmas is coming soon to halt her (and everyone else's) momentum, and then January and February are typically slow months for streams, so she might not return to 100M+ until the next album drop (whichever one it is atp).

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Feanor said:

She should be able to stay above 100M in November for sure, but Christmas is coming soon to halt her (and everyone else's) momentum, and then January and February are typically slow months for streams, so she might not return to 100M+ until the next album drop (whichever one it is atp).

Can we just take a second to appreciate that we are discussing whether she will stabilize at around 100m streams a day?  That is insane.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Let's be honest: the only reason people hate Sl*t is because it's a ballad. People were extremely excited about that title and made up theories about the song being a mega-banger like Blank Space or even a straight up sexual song. It's not Taylor's fault that you guys made up those theories in your heads and hyped yourselves up that much just to be disappointed. I've said it before many times: NEVER judge a song by its title, it doesn't mean anything :toofunny3:

I mean many people already decided the song was gonna be bad the very moment they learned it was a ballad, even before they actually listened to it. That says it all really.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Let's be honest: the only reason people hate Sl*t is because it's a ballad. People were extremely excited about that title and made up theories about the song being a mega-banger like Blank Space or even a straight up sexual song. It's not Taylor's fault that you guys made up those theories in your heads and hyped yourselves up that much just to be disappointed. I've said it before many times: NEVER judge a song by its title, it doesn't mean anything :toofunny3:

I mean many people already decided the song was gonna be bad the very moment they learned it was a ballad, even before they actually listened to it. That says it all really.

or maybe, just MAYBE people like other songs more? why do you have to make up theories just because people like some songs better than the songs you guys like? :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

or maybe, just MAYBE people like other songs more? why do you have to make up theories just because people like some songs better than the songs you guys like? :toofunny2:

That's not a theory, that's literally what was happening :toofunny3:

A lot of people immediately dismissed the song the moment they learned it was a ballad :toofunny3:

• Like 3

Just now, Enrique523 said:

That's not a theory, that's literally what was happening :toofunny3:

A lot of people immediately dismissed the song the moment they learned it was a ballad :toofunny3:

I don’t agree with you. I’ve actually seen many people saying they like it, but the other vault songs are just better. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

I don’t agree with you. I’ve actually seen many people saying they like it, but the other vault songs are just better. 

Basically. I really enjoy Sl*t, but it doesn't hold a candle to NTWDT and IION (and SL but that seems like an opinion that not many are sharing :suburban:).

Edited by Klein

Now why are y'all dragging the variants for being cash grabs or whatever while simultaneously celebrating 1989 TV beating Midnights... make it make sense

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.