Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

4 minutes ago, delugeional said:

Next week with another artist on a remix easy

This and add a 3rd chorus. It could easily be Taylor’s 12th #1. 

Edited by TayDuaStan

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

every single time I listen to IION? I compulsively think about when one of you asked if that noise was SpongeBob having an orgasm :emofish:

1 hour ago, delugeional said:

Reason #89 why Say Dont Go was the better single

for a second I thought @Cruel Summer forgot to log out of his dupe account and was having a public convo with himself :deadbanana4:

two icons! insta-tay.thumb.gif.08c3c625d5cb44b0da69tumblr_c9f64e4559a9b268ac75977c78ed3a97_

• Haha 1

Over 1 million pure copies in the first 5 days, over 307 million on-demand streams.

Edited by Catch22
  • Like 1

1 million pure in 5 days :deadbanana: most artists can't even sell 1 m overall ever sheesh

24 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

for a second I thought @Cruel Summer forgot to log out of his dupe account and was having a public convo with himself :deadbanana4:

two icons! insta-tay.thumb.gif.08c3c625d5cb44b0da69tumblr_c9f64e4559a9b268ac75977c78ed3a97_

I DO sometimes talk to myself actually, but usually only while behind the wheel of a car (I might have a little road rage) and lately while 1989 vault tracks are blasting in the background

insta-tay.thumb.gif.08c3c625d5cb44b0da69

• Haha 5

idk s*it about things like these but if IION and NTWDT are both doing well why can't there be two singles? like, both sent to radio :suburban:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, SpeakNowTv said:

idk s*it about things like these but if IION and NTWDT are both doing well why can't there be two singles? like, both sent to radio :suburban:

Well, typically it’s not great to have two singles on the same radio formats at the same time, as audiences might get tired of hearing too much of the artist - and radios, knowing that and wanting their listeners to stay tuned in to hear all the ads, will play both songs less. It’s better to stagger the releases. With Taylor in particular, since she already has a massive radio hit right now and has had a couple more this year, it’s best not to overload radio stations. But NTWDT could be the next one if Reputation TV isn’t coming too soon!

• Like 2

Say Don’t Go, Is It Over Now, and Now That We Don’t Talk are a really strong trilogy. 

these numbers are unfathomable 

The more I listen to Is It Over Now?, the more I realize it’s a goddamn swiftian classic.

Maybe one of her best songs.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

1M in 5 days :clap3:

and the way TaylorNation is posting it’s making fans go out and buy physical copies. ugh, their (capitalist) mind :clap3:

1.65M copies coming :jonny5:

Can you guys make up your minds and decide which song you want the video for?

Quick

pC3NZZU.gif

15 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

spacer.png

I already asked rhis in the UK midweeks thread but lemme ask here too: does anyone know how many units the 2023 leading year-end #1 album has in the UK? I think it’s currently The Highlights leading and it wasn’t a very busy year (no Harry’s House, 30, Equals type smash) so I’m curious how high this could place :jonny:

Just now, Teneo said:

Quick

pC3NZZU.gif

No. She’ll have no choice but to give us the 5 videos. 

pC3NZZU.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

IION was my top choice for a single. But I can’t live in a world where NTWDT is not released as a single as well. :chick3::cries::biblionana:

Edited by Raphy23

Just now, Dear Reader said:

No. She’ll have no choice but to give us the 5 videos. 

pC3NZZU.gif

Yeah that worked well for the Midnight Rain and Enchanted fans last time

pC3NZZU.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Teneo said:

Yeah that worked well for the Midnight Rain and Enchanted fans last time

pC3NZZU.gif

This time it’s different because it’s all from the same album. 

pC3NZZU.gif

38 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

Say Don’t Go, Is It Over Now, and Now That We Don’t Talk are a really strong trilogy. 

these numbers are unfathomable 

They are, which makes it the best Vault, and people can say Red TV all the want, it's not true and the staying power and their numbers don't lie.

• Like 2

Just now, Dear Reader said:

This time it’s different because it’s all from the same album. 

pC3NZZU.gif

I know her choices and they are sadly not

pC3NZZU.gif

5 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Quick

pC3NZZU.gif

IION? debut week #1, NTWDT tiktok boost gets it to #1 the week after, and then SL*T! video so it goes #1 on week 3

pC3NZZU.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.