Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

@Sazare @Great Username and I demand CARLY but Taylor doesn’t have the range I fear.

Poor @Sazare surely wasn't expecting to be dragged into a Taylor thread :deadbanana4:

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

30 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

It wouldn't be a Taylor album announcement without the good sis @Teneo making fake "insider" claims and forcing the rest of us to participate in album and discography rankings :deadbanana4:

Much love sis, glad to see you :heart2:

Hey thanks for the welcome committee while you’re at it would you mind not sharing any more ass hole pictures to members of this forum? Specially if your bathroom floor and toenails are dirty (we could see mold there) and personal hygiene is lacking? Your anus is not 1989 man we don’t need the full Polaroid collection…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 20

12 minutes ago, Yog said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

This is confusing because of all the colours imo, red is the least 1989 coded

Do y’all want another round of “DEMAND” posts? I thought the chicken was lovely.

spacer.png

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

30 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Special CDs:

Blue: Sold Out

Red: Sold Out

Green: 13k copies

Yellow: 15k copies

60k copies stocked for each, so 212k CDs sold so far. +230k with the standard CD.

Also 108k vinyls sold.

So around 340k physicals pre-ordered so far.

Remember this is worldwide, the UK CDs went out of stock at the same time as US

15 minutes ago, Yog said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Maybe they restocked with the cancelled orders like they did for the Blue one but it's sold out now again.

7 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Hey thanks for the welcome committee while you’re at it would you mind not sharing any more ass hole pictures to members of this forum? Specially if your bathroom floor and toenails are dirty (we could see mold there) and personal hygiene is lacking? Your anus is not 1989 man we don’t need the full Polaroid collection…

:biblio:

• Like 3

Just now, Dzjxdzjx said:

Remember this is worldwide, the UK CDs went out of stock at the same time as US

What I wrote is only for the US. I haven't checked in other countries but in Spain for example everything sold out a couple hours ago.

1. evermore

2. folklore

3. 1989

4. Speak Now

5. Lover

6. reputation

7. Fearless

8. Red

9. Taylor Swift

10. Midnights

4 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

This is confusing because of all the colours imo, red is the least 1989 coded

The color is Rose Garden Pink, in reference the Blank Space lyrics. “Rose garden filled with thorns”

I'm really skeptical on these CDs being exclusive... if they restock I guess I'll order though and cancel if its like Midnights :shakeno:

50 minutes ago, Klein said:

I am still not over the pop perfections that are Wildest Dreams and Style. Wildest Dreams was already greatly recreated. Now Blondie please bless us with a well-done Style TV. :jonny5:

Try again I fear. She better have Max on retainer for the album and fixed WD TV.

• Thumbs Down 1

41 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Midnights is the worst of her pure pop albums and that's a fact.

Oop. MIDnights will age like milk outside a few good songs. Bookmark me! Listenable but bland.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Question, are y’all positive more vinyl alternates will be sold down the line? 

I’m not a big fan of the blue vinyl, but if it’s the only one, I want to get it before it sells out!

Edited by Clarksonator

5 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

The color is Rose Garden Pink, in reference the Blank Space lyrics. “Rose garden filled with thorns”

I got that, I’m not dense. We also have the Apple and the red lips if you want to start listing the red aesthetics of the era. My point was if you look at the og album photoshoot and artwork and Polaroids etc, there isn’t much red in general. My point being when I think 1989 I don’t go to red

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Wait what just happened :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clarksonator said:

I’m not a big fan of the blue vinyl, but if it’s the only one, I want to get it before it sells out!

Yes, vinyl variants are always available for her releases.

4 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Oop. MIDnights will age like milk outside a few good songs. Bookmark me! Listenable but bland.

Thank taylordt Aaron swept in last minute to give us TGW, HI, and WCS to save the era :alexz:

1 minute ago, Clarksonator said:

A lot of Midnights variants are still available. No guarantee they will remain, but Miss Swift has been know to use some FOMO before.

https://store.taylorswift.com/collections/taylor-swift-midnights-album-shop-1

2 minutes ago, Clarksonator said:

It probably won't sell out, since it's going to be the "original" variant I expect loads of copies to meet demand

1 minute ago, youreyesgocold said:

I got that, I’m not dense. We also have the Apple and the red lips if you want to start listing the red aesthetics of the era. My point was if you look at the og album photoshoot and artwork and Polaroids etc, there isn’t much red in general. My point being when I think 1989 I don’t go to red

You’re right sis, other than red lips and rosy cheeks, red is not in the album’s color palette.

I always kinda thought of beige for 1989 but I guess she doesn’t want to do that because it has implications of being boring and it’s too close to Fearless’s gold :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.