Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

• ATRL Moderator

Still getting caught up on all the reactions as I've been traveling most of today and without WiFi. I'm a bit concerned by some of the posts in here but am powering through my exhaustion to listen all the way through as soon as this drops :wanda:

• Like 2

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

not we getting a weeeeeee situation on New Romantics :rip: the rest are pretty good, hell it's so much better than the OG... she needs to push this as the single

I haven’t listened to anything :jonny: can’t wait to get in my car at 3pm after work and listen to it for an hour on my way to buy the Tangerine vinyl :jonny: 

Cause baby I could build a castle 

spacer.png

out of all the bricks they threw at me 

spacer.png

and everyday is like a battle 

spacer.png

but every night with us is like a dream 

spacer.png

Say Don't GO(D) is so beautiful I'm in tears:jonny6: please I will always love her saddest love songs:gaycat7:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, My20sBlues said:

Guys I'm starting to believe the double album thing 

which

ugh they still haven't shipped it. "usps awaiting item." can't remember how many days it took the other times

• ATRL Moderator

Getting my life to the Speak Now vault to pass the time. Electric Touch, I Can See You, Foolish One, Timeless and Emma you will always be famous :wanda:I just can't see her topping SNTV but I am absolutely perched for Say Don't Go and Is It Over Now!

She finally updated her social media 

• ATRL Moderator

WE ARE SO CLOSE :wanda:Y'all better be overdoing the Style slander got me scared

• Haha 2

We’re only minutes away girls 

1 minute ago, Ampersand13 said:

WE ARE SO CLOSE :wanda:Y'all better be overdoing the Style slander got me scared

I'm sure in higher quality it'll be fine. A lot of the issue is just the chorus production elements getting muddled together in the low quality of the leak :suburban:

• Like 1

I don’t know why yall listen to leaks :rip: it takes away the EXCITEMENT. I listened to Midnights last year beforehand and it RUINED my experience

The REAL chicken looking nice in the oven, less than an hour for supper number 1989.

• Like 3

People are so dramatic with their ‘are you ready to say goodbye to her?’ Posts with a picture of the OG cover :rip: like she still exists

Are we allowed to post threads discussing certain songs on the album yet? :suburban: 

I've had a thread ready for 48hours, & I was waiting for the official release to drop the thread but I might be gone @ that time :suburban:

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

I don’t know why yall listen to leaks :rip: it takes away the EXCITEMENT. I listened to Midnights last year beforehand and it RUINED my experience

Lmao I feel similarly. There's something special about waiting until it drops for everyone and then hitting play :jamming: (though I understand why people listen early)

I did however convince a Walmart employee to sell me a copy of a Midnights vinyl a day before release :rip: but I only played it once on my turntable before waiting until it got officially released :ducky:

• Haha 1

ive listened to Bad Blood so few times only now with the TV I've realised the actual lyric goes "if you love like that blood runs cold" and not "if you love like that RUN RUN RUUUUUN" like i've been singing it for 9 years :redface:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.