• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

19. Now That We Dont Talk - you guys are right, it kinda has mastermind and midnights vibe. Im 100% sure the melody/instrumental of this song was created during Midnights sessions. With that said. IT SLAPS I LOVE IT my fave vault song so far

not me liking the vault tracks more than a lot of the OG album :gaycat2:

2 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

I don't understand how you have a song as good as Sl*T and not release it in 2014. I mean, yes, it's too beautiful to be on 1989. But is that really a reason to reject it?

Pretty privilege MY A**

Sad artists don’t do b-sides to singles anymore. Could have been a b-side to Blank Space

• Like 2

Yeah this is a masterful vault collection. Zero filler. Wear headphones y'all.

• Like 2

20. Suburban Legends - ok this one is Mastermind 2.0. I need more time with this, im conflicted. I absolutley loved the bridge

Just now, pinkbowvintage said:

Yeah this is a masterful vault collection. Zero filler. Wear headphones y'all.

Swear to god don't know where or what's  everybody's been listening but I did use my headphones and those vault tracks PUNCH. And I don't really understand the Midnights comparisons, they are as synth as 1989 as it can get

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

What’s remarkable about this vault is that it’s so consistently good - I love that I love every track

Maybe I'm just a S*LT! for Antonoff's writing/production but it's giving me Midnights precursor 

21. Is It Over Now - is that a seagull sound effect Im hearing:gaycat2: this one really sounds like from 1989 era. Its not bad, lets wait untill it grows on me. The bridge and outro SLAP.

if we don't get a bombastic stadium rock anthem music video for Say Don't Go....

5 hours until my chicken is done. I'm still seasoning it unlike yalls frozen nuggets

• Like 3

The usual meltdowns over a lq leak hours before Taylor’s official release :dies:

Have y’all still not learned? This has happened at least 3 times already. Just wait 5 more hours and listen to it properly like :deadbanana4:

Im not letting any comments influence me. The way y’all dragged Red TV has soured me forever (though wanegbt deserved the lashings :gaycat4:)

Edited by youreyesgocold
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now I just need my baby Sweeter Than Fiction, can’t believe I actually have to wait until tomorrow to hear it :gaycatx:

• Like 1

Anyways I just finished.

They did a great job overall with the re recording. I hated Style and didnt like New Romantics as much but the rest is pretty great. 

I also loved the vault. My faves at first listen were Sl*t and Now That We Dont Talk. Now im not gonna lie and say the vault doesnt give me Midnights vibes because it really does

2 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

The usual meltdowns over a lq leak hours before Taylor’s official release :dies:

Have y’all still not learned? This has happened at least 3 times already. Just wait 5 more hours and listen to it properly like :deadbanana4:

Im not letting any comments influence me. The way y’all dragged Red TV has soured me forever (though wanegbt deserved the lashings :gaycat4:)

the chicken meat we are having is not as cheap as you think

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Now I just need my baby Sweeter Than Fiction, can’t believe I actually have to wait until tomorrow to hear it :gaycatx:

finally someone else advocating for our girl STF, i demand a vinyl rip in hq ASAP! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.